Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: M1 carbine i need quick opinion please

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP View Post
    Dual ap7s are fast but the freeze is significantly higher
    Wrong. they are both the same freeze rate, the reload freeze is the only thing that will catch you, but the ap7's are a lot more efficient in a fight as you can unload them pretty fast and get out of the way to reload. Also, the accuracy on the dual ap7's is great for people who try to hide in corners, you can get them at angles that they try to hide behind, since 1 bullet comes out for right and left hand, this is a good perk.

Save your money, go with AP7's as your starter guns, you won't be disappointed. (I beat BAR tards all the time with dual ap7's)

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    Wrong. they are both the same freeze rate, the reload freeze is the only thing that will catch you, but the ap7's are a lot more efficient in a fight as you can unload them pretty fast and get out of the way to reload. Also, the accuracy on the dual ap7's is great for people who try to hide in corners, you can get them at angles that they try to hide behind, since 1 bullet comes out for right and left hand, this is a good perk.

Save your money, go with AP7's as your starter guns, you won't be disappointed. (I beat BAR tards all the time with dual ap7's)
    BARtards, that's a new Graal term ladies and folks, this thread is history.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Shipka, the fancy ACR! Less freeze than the ACR for just the price of...oooooo yeah nevermind.
    Lmao

Um Its only 8 damage, How to upgrade it?

Rodeo
    I'm not sure lol
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDeluxe View Post
    Um Its only 8 damage, How to upgrade it?
    i think m1 is 8 when perfect... deagles are 9 when perfect, and i think ap7s as well
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

I have never actually purchased the M1 but from my experience, I wouldn't buy it. If you are willing to save some, buy the acr. The AK47 will always be the best gun at that price range and it's much better than most guns around the 20-50k price range. What I would do is save for a better overall gun, the M1 isn't something that you're gonna be using too often in the future.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.