Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gabi's EC weapon buying guide

how you find events ez lol i only get ec from team and chance if im lucky

I have Grenade launcher, I bought it with 43 ec I regret spending it on. It's utterly useless because even with bases, the damage isn't enough to kill and it's limited on which base it can be used on

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I have Grenade launcher, I bought it with 43 ec I regret spending it on. It's utterly useless because even with bases, the damage isn't enough to kill and it's limited on which base it can be used on
    i want to get it but thx for saying its bad and warning us

Grenade luncher is good for Fort if your gang own the base also
    It's good at basing beqvuse if you are in Mafia/Pitare Zone it's so very useful. But if you are good with that weapon just buy it. But Bolt Blaster is very better at all in basing
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

i want cc but its too hard lol

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Grenade luncher is good for Fort if your gang own the base also
    It's good at basing beqvuse if you are in Mafia/Pitare Zone it's so very useful. But if you are good with that weapon just buy it. But Bolt Blaster is very better at all in basing
    Bolt blaster is better, because the damage comes instantly, while Grenade launcher has such a delay, I almost always get killed using it, the reload is too much, fire rate is weak, and the damage is the same as a frag grenade. I still think I wasted Ec, if I could go back, I would've saved all my ec and gotten Chemical, I have hell Staff- 50 ec, katana- 35 ec
    Grenade launcher- 43 ec, throwing knives (someone spent it all using my account) 17 Ec, and finally, the beginners mistake, zammato- 20 ec. I cringe everytime I think of it but the point it, Grenade launcher is not a thing for me I guess

Wonderful guide, I would recommend this to any player needing an event shop recap!
    yo

why not
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Players will always horde around the Event lobby screaming obnoxious things like "#FreeEC" or "#HOST4EC" and other ridiculous hashtags that won't influence a present admin, if any, to host Events/give out Free EC.
    I'm still pretty salty that they removed the Daily Facebook Uploads for EC because of these players.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk