Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best sparrers 15k wins and under

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    *adds NJK to the list*
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    lmao man, you havenĀ“t seen me?
    Ask El Jefe what happens at Spar Tourney, or TBM when he is sparring upstairs vs noobs and I go catch some 30K players in there... You dont know me
    Do you know how Long El Jefe has been trying to get his 15k wins?
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Vincent Gohshuks, NJK, El Jefe, TBM Flores, Ace, and Carrot (in no particular order), even though some of them have over 15k wins, which isn't what the thread was asking for.
    Im sorry but NJK just eats.. -Everyone
    E M I N E M

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Do you know how Long El Jefe has been trying to get his 15k wins?
    I've played the game for 4 years straight and had only gotten 15k wins last year.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I've played the game for 4 years straight and had only gotten 15k wins last year.
    I only started really getting into sparring around halloween and only had about 2.4k wins and 200 more losses than wins. When i have a good week of sparring ive done near 800-1000 and am now 2k wins more than losses currently at 6.1k. I never reset since when i was new to sparring and often lost but i spar better than my stats give off however with about 1 loss per every 7 wins now. If i keep up with 100 spars a day i can expect earning the vector by summer.. although some people pk a lot more than spar which is what makes it take longer. Or basing.. I never do that. Only have 18k of those kills
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Carrot is relatively good

El Jefe ? I hope that's a joke lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    El Jefe ? I hope that's a joke lmao
    Everyone he named sucks

Vincent Gohshuks, NJK, El Jefe, TBM Flores, Ace, and Carrot (in no particular order), even though some of them have over 15k wins, which isn't what the thread was asking for.
    1. I said people that are active sparrers lol u added people that retired from graal and sparring (carrot, Vince, Ace)

2. NJK isn't so good same with El jefe lol. TBM is pretty decent he isn't bad but njk isn't good he can't win without holding down the shooting button with mtar and I always beat him with m4.. El jefe I saw him spar a couple times and he isn't good, not even close to decent. He's still in progress of becoming 'decent' and then yea tbm is pretty good I guess.

If you think TBM is better than njk my boy you must be drunk rn