Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with newspaper team

What is going on with newspaper team

Okay, firstly, i want to say, that newspaper is the best way to earn info, also you can find some in news section at the menu. So, here is my idea, lets dont forget to post information there. I left era for a little time and waited till i get some news in facebook, also i checked for newspaper news, but the last thing came out at 3rd of JANUARY. GUYS, WHAT IS GOING ON. No newspapers since 3rd of January! I found out that we have quest yesterday! I found out it by reading news "Valentines day event will end next weekends". So, while reading your news i thought, that event is gonna to end not even started. I asked some players about their new weapons and when did event start, and they said that it started 1-2 weeks ago and it is extremely hard to take valetine coins or whatever you need to earn to buy weapons. So, is it okay that we dont have newspaper team anymore? i know that probably other people have their own life too, but it isnt really hard to write article or simple post to the news sectution even for high admins... At least, it is my opinion. As a result, we have less than 2k players same time atm and players that do not check eras streets everyday have 1-2 weeks less than others. Thanks you admins very much!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

The newspapers are now released on Era-Go, not in-game anymore.

Gino is correct. News on Era Go are more organized and better than in-game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

That's true however I believe that most graalians only read it in-game. Only few use the forums nowadays.

Perhaps announce it in the news building so those readers are updated with the changes aswell.

Okay, is it a special folder or thread with news in here, or you just receive posts every week. Plus, why do we still have news building then? And news section at the menu... It is useles now

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Okay, is it a special folder or thread with news in here, or you just receive posts every week. Plus, why do we still have news building then? And news section at the menu... It is useles now
    You can find the newspapers here;
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...ial-Newspapers

I didnt find any information about Valentines shop there... Could you help me please?

I didnt find any information about Valentines shop there... Could you help me please?
    What kind of information do you need? ;o

At least post, where i can see that it exists.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, Valentine shop exists

At least post, where i can see that it exists.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, Valentine shop exists
    I'm sure it closed, but it did exist throughout the month of Feb.