Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is going on with newspaper team

Ahem, with that being said, if you want to know stuff before the average Era Graalian do than be active on Era-Go!

Okay, maybe it did exist, BUT! it is NOT GOOD that we dont have any news system in era anymore, i mean, inside game. Not all people can easily access site to find news about what is going on in era. Plus, players of era like me cant even imagine that news were moved here. For example, person that i talked to and asked about valentines shop didnt know about any news, when i said that there is no news from newspaper he just said "ik"...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Lol this is sort of a conundrum. Either way, people are disappointed. Certain players like the news on era forums, some players like it in game... Why not both? No clue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Lol this is sort of a conundrum. Either way, people are disappointed. Certain players like the news on era forums, some players like it in game... Why not both? No clue lol.
    I believe the issue was a lack of scripters, resulting in the move to era go.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    That's true however I believe that most graalians only read it in-game. Only few use the forums nowadays.

Perhaps announce it in the news building so those readers are updated with the changes aswell.
    Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I am not talking about preferences, i am talking about not being able to come here for some people for some reasons.

Wow so this is why vip nail gun was released and I had no idea what people was carrying for almost 3 days... This is yet another downfall for "noob" or "young" new players that have no idea what they are doing ingame or better yet dont even know what a forum is or is located. GREAT...

Yesss, so actually there should be announcement at newspaper house, because I didnt even know that they moved news.