View Poll Results: Which one PK Faster or Counter Attack?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bar

10 55.56%
  • Metalstorm

8 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bar vs Metalstorm

Question Bar vs Metalstorm

Hello, if i had going to choose wisely to kill players or streak as fast. Bar has 10 dmg and very fast ROF then Metal Storm has 9 dmg and low freeze. So most players is gonna get Bar or Metal storm for spar and basing but pk is OK but can be counter attack against for which one. I dont know what happen to If i gonna get Bar or Metal Storm. Thank you for ask for question!
    Last edited by GenChristian; 03-09-2016 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Edited
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

I'd go for metal storm. I've used both, and I feel as if metalstorm is a more all-around weapon. The freeze and firerate, plus the mag size really makes up for the 1 less damage.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    I'd go for metal storm. I've used both, and I feel as if metalstorm is a more all-around weapon. The freeze and firerate, plus the mag size really makes up for the 1 less damage.
    Alright, thank you notice. Sorry, I forgot poll named before submit.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Metal.

Metal storm is less freeze, more spread, slightly faster fire rate when tapping instead of holding down. They are both good, but I can easily shut down a BAR from a distance or by cornering them with a metal storm. Also, check out the SMR, it is like a cheap version of the GM4 with a little more freeze, but it is very accurate. your choice on what style you want. high dmg spam gun with a bit of freeze- BAR , or lower freeze spam -SMR , or spread spam -MetalStorm

Im gonna say gm4...it might be a lil too accurate for pk, but if you get used to it its better than both imo.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Im gonna say gm4...it might be a lil too accurate for pk, but if you get used to it its better than both imo.
    Agreed. If you're spending that much on a gun, then just go with the GM4.

It depends on what you want, but bar is by far the most overestimated gun in the entire game. GM4 is much much better than both of these guns. If you really like these two though, go with metalstorm. Bar's freeze is rediculous considering how much is costs.

Metal!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Bar freeze too high. Other guns with lower freeze like metal can stomp a bar
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.