Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flash client on Era-Go

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    That's not what he's asking
    Looks like you were wrong xD

Nice Kendrick, you're smarter than Michael.
    I enjoy anime and anime related things. I also enjoy cooking, exercising, and education. That always comes first!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki G View Post
    Looks like you were wrong xD

Nice Kendrick, you're smarter than Michael.
    He doesn't even know what a graphics card is, look at my Visitor's Messages.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

He doesn't even know what a graphics card is, look at my Visitor's Messages.
    And you never told me! ;-; I thought friends were supposed to help each other out.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    And you never told me! ;-; I thought friends were supposed to help each other out.
    A graphics card is what gives a PC the HD feel. The higher the number of pixels on a Graphics card there is, the better quality the monitor will receive. It's mostly needed top run high quality games.
    I enjoy anime and anime related things. I also enjoy cooking, exercising, and education. That always comes first!!

Big Cheese Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki G View Post
    A graphics card is what gives a PC the HD feel. The higher the number of pixels on a Graphics card there is, the better quality the monitor will receive. It's mostly needed top run high quality games.
    Not quite.

The graphics card is what is responsible for putting images to your screen. A graphics card does not have a "number of pixels". Integrated graphic cards are attached to the CPU directly, meaning that it can't display images faster than the clock speed. Also, the computer would need game code to run, so it can lag at times with newer gen games. Newer models of Intel HD Graphics can run low/mid demanding games at high settings. If you are a much more competitive gamer, a dedicated graphics card is what you'll need. Since it isn't on the CPU, it can run seperatly, meaning for a faster experience. VRam is also increased in dedicated graphics card, which means it can retrieve and put images on your screen much faster.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by iMask View Post
    Not quite.

The graphics card is what is responsible for putting images to your screen. A graphics card does not have a "number of pixels". Integrated graphic cards are attached to the CPU directly, meaning that it can't display images faster than the clock speed. Also, the computer would need game code to run, so it can lag at times with newer gen games. Newer models of Intel HD Graphics can run low/mid demanding games at high settings. If you are a much more competitive gamer, a dedicated graphics card is what you'll need. Since it isn't on the CPU, it can run seperatly, meaning for a faster experience. VRam is also increased in dedicated graphics card, which means it can retrieve and put images on your screen much faster.
    Era-Go, the land of the savages.

Ooh Nikki got rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    People can easily cheat and use macros for the arcade on PC, hence why they never allowed it.

Not like the items are worth anything anyways

Not quite.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Era-Go, the land of the savages.

Ooh Nikki got rekt.
    Not really.. she was just corrected.. I don't see how that was a burn.
    A burn is when someone offends someone else.

Not quite.

Looks like Rikki got double...

Never mind, its gonna sound weird. But at least Rikki understands a graphics card more. Now I can rub it in her face.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Looks like Rikki got double...

Never mind, its gonna sound weird. But at least Rikki understands a graphics card more. Now I can rub it in her face.
    What's a CPU?