Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What gun is good for less than 120k??

Im telling you right now, m107 is super underestimated. It has 11 damage and is comparable to almost any gun in the game. It can shoot through walls that most guns can't, and can kill someone hella fast. I love it, and I have many "better" and more expensive guns, but I prefer the m107.

idk what this is
    Pbp ar

Shipka is pretty good basing. It's nothing crazy for Pking but it can get the job done. M107 is useful since it can shoot iver walls and its high damage. G36 Tactical is one of my favorite guns as it is good for spar, pking, and basing.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    M1991

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Im telling you right now, m107 is super underestimated. It has 11 damage and is comparable to almost any gun in the game. It can shoot through walls that most guns can't, and can kill someone hella fast. I love it, and I have many "better" and more expensive guns, but I prefer the m107.
    underated*

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Tbh I know 200k is outside your budget but take it from me when you've bought the BAR you won't be forced to buy another gun which is a huge cost-saver. Only reason is if you become bored with the gun.

He didnt ask to blow all his money. He asked the most efficient. Getting a weapon such as metalstorm,hk, or even that one gun i hate that kinda looks like the black ops 3 one. Might be better for him than using a shipka
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

It depends what base, well In my opinion it does. In lethal I use m4 or pdw. In bh i use m107 more. But like most people are saying shipka

save Another 5k o Buy Pbp Or Just Shipka
    Remember Money Does Not Make You Happy At All...

But True Love And Friendship Will Make You Happy And Heals You From Loneliness... c:

>Im Always Here For You To Love<

shipka