Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Special Newspaper For New Player World illustrating all Jobs with guides and photos

Special Newspaper For New Player World illustrating all Jobs with guides and photos

Time and time again i keep getting messages from new players how do i make gralats...

There is no real guides available to them on the fly " in game "

sure if they are lucky enough to stay logged in long enough to reach the flower shop and grab a bucket they can begin scrapping chump change...

or if they are luckier they end up in recycle center and make better a wage... until they get bored...

My suggestion is ... how about creating a special newspaper article available for free in the new player zone, illustrating every job in details/pictures of how to complete them jobs and where to attain them...

To many times I get asked how to do car missions... how do I make gralats...

I believe this will give them a chance to actually survive ... The Struggle is Real.

A newspaper explaining how to make Gralats wouldn't be a bad idea, but simply updating the tutorial with more jobs than simply flower-picking would ultimately be the best option.

Development Team
    Or like what in the tutorial states they could just hit that red help book that states everything you need to know...
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Oh snap does it really ?... I never hit that button before... let me see...

No I do not agree with Tricky... it does not mention everything you need to know... seems the jobs section was renditioned by a 5th grader on his 30 minute recess. I was suggesting a more detailed, illustraded guide in details... per each job from point A to point B and C.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mine ? I see noobs grabbing the display drills on the walls all day... while im mining away just laughing... occasionally I tell them they are on top.. near entrance... but I cannot be bothered to do this all day... I guess illustrative detailed instructions are perceived differently then others since you insist that help button explains it all and are a member of staff...
    Last edited by GraalEranoob; 03-11-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Veteran
    I see what you're saying..
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Banned
    how about you just update the guide and make the guide part of the tutorial

That would work aswell anything would be better then that rubbish guide that help box is, if you suggest I do it, you sir are smoked, im not admin or ever plan on joining any pr divisions.

That or we could just find a way to pay experienced players (with gralats duh) for helping noobs. A help box where they could go and could be guided? But there should be a better more in depth way for information. It's not just jobs, when I originally was a noob in Era I had to learn so much and was insulted for not knowing anything, I don't think I have seen a game where there is so much emphasis on whether or not your a noob. But a better tutorial is really what we need above all because it currently explains so little about this massive world Era has become. A newspaper would definitely help but new players who are debating to stay or not aren't going to read a twenty paragraph essay...

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by GraalEranoob View Post
    Oh snap does it really ?... I never hit that button before... let me see...

No I do not agree with Tricky... it does not mention everything you need to know... seems the jobs section was renditioned by a 5th grader on his 30 minute recess. I was suggesting a more detailed, illustraded guide in details... per each job from point A to point B and C.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mine ? I see noobs grabbing the display drills on the walls all day... while im mining away just laughing... occasionally I tell them they are on top.. near entrance... but I cannot be bothered to do this all day... I guess illustrative detailed instructions are perceived differently then others since you insist that help button explains it all and are a member of staff...
    Hmm I thought it was more detailed. X.x Oops. But yeah it'd be great if we could go in depth on how to do jobs and things for newbies.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by ipignation View Post
    . A newspaper would definitely help but new players who are debating to stay or not aren't going to read a twenty paragraph essay...
    That`s why illustrations is the best bet, very informative pictures with arrows and circles like a football strategy book...
    With Minimal but very informative information

A Map with circles where to pick up missions... ++

Different Drop Locations...

Show Exact area of Mushroom Buildings

etc... examples.