Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Start Fashion Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I'd say it's a poor attempt at making it seem like anything gets done under you, if anything. I doubt any questions got answered (partly due to the volume, and partly due to your track record of remaining silent all the time when confronted by any player.) or anything of importance was accomplished that couldn't have been done by one of the PRs that seem to direct a lot of legitimately support-related traffic to the "Communications" team, instead of actually handling it themselves.

good try, though
    Defining "rude"

Rude - Something you're being right now

Defining "Appreciation"

Appreciation - Something you're not showing

- - - Updated - - -

Beep Boop
    Processing...

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Understandable that you don't appreciate people who work in the background making the game tick low key.
    Understandable that your Support Ticket Numbers are pitiful for a server supporting tens of thousands of daily players who consistently complain without any actual fixes past some temporary nonsense responses to divert their attention. On top of that, your numbers weren't "Tickets players expressed their satisfaction with." it was "Tickets resolved". And while I'm by no means any sort of genius in how your Support Ticket system works; you guys have the capabilities of closing tickets after a single response even if it doesn't work, and then you can chalk that number up into your cute graph to make it seem as if everything would crumble sans your presence.

Also, "Here at support.toonslab.com we get anywhere from 10-30 tickets a day."
    10-30? Now, again, no expert, but don't you think a game with 3,000 players on at any given moment that hires such a large volume of players to manage relations to their players would get more than that? 10-30 just proves the system's a bit inaccessible and out-of-the-way, and it also shows that you really don't need a team to handle a median 20 tickets every 24 hours. While I'm aware a lot of this is legitimate customer service relative to money and how the game's infrastructure works past a certain casual point, it's still mind-numbing how you've managed to get an entire TEAM based around the concept.

Keep acting like the server wouldn't crumble without you and we'll all keep acting like the game's not kept alive by the nostalgia of legitimately consistent development and strong gameplay, instead of being overshadowed by a cash-grab and constant anticlimax by the fact you guys never actually release anything on time/meet the gracious deadlines you so often set for yourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpamBot View Post
    Defining "rude"

Rude - Something you're being right now

Defining "Appreciation"

Appreciation - Something you're not showing

- - - Updated - - -

Beep Boop
    I've sure seen a lot of terrible novelty accounts over a multitude of forums, but yours, yours is by far the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

I also feel as though it's necessary to point out that you reset dozens of boosters but refuse to shine the light on the fact you've got over 12,000 wins, under 750 losses, and no one seems to remember you getting any of them other than the fact they appeared nearly the instant you became able to get such stats by your own power vested as a staff member.

Hm.

I'm not a fan of personal attacks that cannot be backed up by facts. PM if you want to continue discussion, this thread has already been derailed.
    As expected you ranted because I reset your friend for boosting, smh
    Last edited by Ace; 03-15-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

I guess people really cant appreicate the good of what others do, eh?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -