Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Precious Lie

Post Precious Lie

*TICK* *TICK* TICK* went the clock by the second. The wind blowing carefully through the window that was open had me feel relaxed. Nature was singing its name by a melody. "Is this peace that one desires?" I thought to myself while I got up to take from the couch to take a sip of my lemonade. sip. After that sip, I went back to my original position, laying back. I looked up to the ceiling, a clear ceiling, white.

My sub conscience woke up all of a sudden to attack me. A crisp cold chill came from my spine and it then spoke.

"Look at you. Doing absolutely nothing, but laying down. How pathetic! I do wonder why I get to be in your body. What are you? Lazy? Man, get a job already. You're 16 and you still don't know what to do in life." He roared in my head. Incessant of filling my head with pessimist thoughts, I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing my reflection. "What do you want from me?" I deeply thought. "You know what I desire, Chavez. Your life! Hahaha!" it stated, "Don't worry, nobody will miss you. On the contrary, people won't even notice!"

I didn't know what to do... It was just me alone in this situation. Nobody to talk to, but my thoughts. I grabbed the scissors, a tight grip, and placed the point on my neck. I then told myself, "It's right. Nobody will remember. I have n--" until I got cut off. "Wait! Chavez!", a female's faint voice entered my head. Am I going mad? "Don't do it!" she said, the voice getting louder, "Don't do it!!" I looked back, blinded. A warm feeling has occur from my lips. I opened my eyes and saw a girl's face close to mine, very close. Her eyes were blue like the ocean. Exchanging saliva, I dropped the scissors and pushed her.

Her skin and hair were white as snow, with roses cheeks, and thick eyebrows. She smiled to me, showing her dimples and her braces, I could not hold back by such a beauty. "Who are you" I asked. She lost the frown and looked down, telling me, "I'm your girlfriend. How did you forget?" "Girlfriend? I never had a girlfriend before. Might I be dreaming?" I thought to myself. Hesitated, I asked her with a fake smile, "When did we date, baaa-abe?" She picked her smile and answered, "Why a month ago, sweety." I held her hands and looked at her ocean eyes claiming, "I apologize. I won't scare you like that. But if I may, why are you here?" She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards my room. Throwing me to bed, I knew what this meant. "Remember? I lost the bet, and you'll now claim me.

"Dear lord! It's happening! I'm going to become a real man! It's happening!!!!!!!" I thought to myself. She got on top of me and had me hold her waist, a waist that curved inwards. Her beautiful face slowly met mine with lips touching together, just as the sun kisses the ocean at sunset. Feeling her sweet saliva passing my mouth, I started to get comfortable and started to rub her waist. She stopped kissing and looked at me, asked me, "Have you ever removed a girl's bra?" My face turned red, ready to explode. All of a sudden, I feel my face being covered by liquid. I poked my face to examine the liquid and looked towards my finger. It was saliva. "Is she really drooling on me?" I thought to myself, "Well, I guess I am irresistible." I looked up at her and saw that her face was replaced by a dog that was breathing heavily and drooling all over me.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed.

I felt my body heavy and my back cold. I looked at my chest and saw my dog on top of me. Looking to the right, it was the couch I was first relaxing on.

"Great.. it didn't even get to the good part." I said, then I sighed. "I DIDN'T EVEN GET HER NAME!!" I screamed.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Hehe. I smiled, nice.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Hehe. I smiled, nice.
    Good. c:

"" I looked up at her and saw that her face was replaced by a dog"

Omg xD Loved it! write more c;
    Current IGN:Edith Bacardi
    Current Gang:Bacardi
    I'll be there for youuu~ When the rain starts to fall...

Wow. The kissing part was intense. Haha. Great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
    "" I looked up at her and saw that her face was replaced by a dog"

Omg xD Loved it! write more c;
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Wow. The kissing part was intense. Haha. Great story.
    I was thinking about Looking For Alaska and.. uh.. .

gj kendrick, i encourage you too write more!!
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    gj kendrick, i encourage you too write more!!
    Will do!

Development Team
    Omg I thought you were going to write an entire scene out so I was kinda like "damn, I'm probably gonna have to edit this"

But then phew the end. XD lmao good job.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Omg I thought you were going to write an entire scene out so I was kinda like "damn, I'm probably gonna have to edit this"

But then phew the end. XD lmao good job.
    I should of. Next time.