Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Precious Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Ehem the title of the thread though is making me cringe. Could I fix it? XD
    Go ahead. ;o
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It's a story, though. Not a movie.
    They liked it.

If you didn't, just say so. It's better than all the exaggeration you just said.
    I kinda actually agree with them xD I did enjoy the story, though.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It's a story, though. Not a movie.
    They liked it.

If you didn't, just say so. It's better than all the exaggeration you just said.
    Just don't like the circlejerks that happen all the time. The exaggeration I made was to point that out. loved the story don't get me wrong however I see this all the time where somebody gives an idea or a piece of content and then people lose their excrement over it and anyone who is critical or even daring to say they liked it but weren't going insane...

They get destroyed and pushed out. I just don't want that happening in the future here. Not saying it's happened or happening but it can happen very easily and quickly and it's going on in other community's I love and it's frustrating. Sorry to be a buzz kill but I feel I had to defend my point.