Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Left brain vs right brain(video)

He didn't claim any of the sounds his own, I don't see the problem here
    He just edited a funny video with it, no biggy

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    He didn't claim any of the sounds his own, I don't see the problem here
    He just edited a funny video with it, no biggy
    He doesn't like me because of a video I made last year, that's the problem. His problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    Dude you don't like me.
    What was the "Ew, get out." comment the other day? completely unprovoked.
    You don't like me or my videos so i see no need why you should care if I do original content or not.
    Also can you define original?(not trying start a fight or anything just curious)
    Are people who do gameplays unoriginal cos they didn't make the game and weren't the first to do playthroughs? Like, where is the line, so i can understand what you want.
    Im not grandpa illusions. If youve heard that. Then take it up elsewhere. You have heard nothing from me personally since december.. take note i said i watch what you make. I dont like your attitude. Thats what i dont like. Maybe as someone who watches your channel you would listen if someone simply asked for original content that actually used to amuse them.. just nevermind. You are arrogant. You reminded me why i dont like you. Have your last comment you must be dying to have. I'm going back to work
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Stop the arguing. Anyone who continues it will be punished and the post will be deleted.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Maybe as someone who watches your channel you would listen if someone simply asked for original content that actually used to amuse them.. just nevermind. You are arrogant.
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Im not grandpa illusions. If youve heard that. Then take it up elsewhere. You have heard nothing from me personally since december.. take note i said i watch what you make. I dont like your attitude. Thats what i dont like. Maybe as someone who watches your channel you would listen if someone simply asked for original content that actually used to amuse them.. just nevermind. You are arrogant. You reminded me why i dont like you. Have your last comment you must be dying to have. I'm going back to work
    Alright, I am not arguing. What do you consider original content, because I am kinda confused on what you mean by original.

Banned Sottocapo
    Alright, I am not arguing. What do you consider original content, because I am kinda confused on what you mean by original.
    By original he means dont take the audio from another thing and call it a skit
    Grandpa wants a skit you wrote yourself and didnt take the audio from something else
    Thats my best guess since I cant read minds

Banned Sottocapo
    P.s. You mistaken Grandpa for Grandpa Illusions
    They're different people

Nice video, just ignore the haters
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    P.s. You mistaken Grandpa for Grandpa Illusions
    They're different people
    Yeah I realise my mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    By original he means dont take the audio from another thing and call it a skit
    Grandpa wants a skit you wrote yourself and didnt take the audio from something else
    Thats my best guess since I cant read minds
    Well if that is what he means, then I am sorry but I am not going to stop because there isn't anything wrong with it. If he doesn't like it then i recommend not watching my videos cos i do it alot. Thanks