Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Left brain vs right brain(video)

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    Yeah I realise my mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Well if that is what he means, then I am sorry but I am not going to stop because there isn't anything wrong with it.
    Nothing wrong no, but more enjoyable to see something original. And what i mean by that is something you made up. I dont care about audio. I made a song out of eras sfx files so i wouldnt really have room to judge audio. I said nothing about that. i only was saying it was original to bo burnham. And it would be nice to see something original from you too
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Nothing wrong no, but more enjoyable to see something original. And what i mean by that is something you made up. I dont care about audio. I made a song out of eras sfx files so i wouldnt really have room to judge audio. I said nothing about that. i only was saying it was original to bo burnham. And it would be nice to see something original from you too
    Alright I see what you are saying, but it's not like i'm not contributing anything to it at all to the point where it is just unoriginal, but i see what you are saying. Also sorry for snapping so quickly at you earlier, I confused you for grandpa illusions who has been posting negative things on my threads recently. Anyway have a good day.

idk what this is
    Alright I see what you are saying, but it's not like i'm not contributing anything to it at all to the point where it is just unoriginal, but i see what you are saying. Also sorry for snapping so quickly at you earlier, I confused you for grandpa illusions who has been posting negative things on my threads recently. Anyway have a good day.
    Recently? Not only I dislike your videos, but you have spammed a thread before. Expect this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'm not arguing anymore, not getting banned.

guys lets be calm about this
    or i will use my kung fu haki style:blood typhoon
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Recently? Not only I dislike your videos, but you have spammed a thread before. Expect this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'm not arguing anymore, not getting banned.
    I never spammed a thread o.O

idk what this is
    I never spammed a thread o.O
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...ight=Londonuts
    What do you call it?!

This was great. Stop hating on him please, you'll never be able to make anything close to this good.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    This was great. Stop hating on him please, you'll never be able to make anything close to this good.
    I'm not jealous. I just dislike what he has done.

lol
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

I call it replying to a thread that was about me.
    I had the right to say whatever I wanted on that thread it was about me and was completely wrong too.
    People thinking I was some dude who trolled on the forums I could have just reacted worst.
    But I took it as a joke and I had fun with it, that wasn't spam it was indulging a thread made specifically about me.
    And I was just replying to you too and replying to people who seriously thought I was dio, is that your only example? The inaccurate thread about me, thats why you dislike me, SEEMS LEGIIIIIT.
    Also looking at the thread you said i said the same thing in the first post i made WUT!