Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Left brain vs right brain(video)

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    I call it replying to a thread that was about me.
    I had the right to say whatever I wanted on that thread it was about me and was completely wrong too.
    People thinking I was some dude who trolled on the forums I could have just reacted worst.
    But I took it as a joke and I had fun with it, that wasn't spam it was indulging a thread made specifically about me.
    And I was just replying to you too and replying to people who seriously thought I was dio, is that your only example? The inaccurate thread about me, thats why you dislike me, SEEMS LEGIIIIIT.
    Also looking at the thread you said i said the same thing in the first post i made WUT!
    Not getting any more involved in this thread after this But why do you type essays when replying to people. I just got curious
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

idk what this is
    I call it replying to a thread that was about me.
    I had the right to say whatever I wanted on that thread it was about me and was completely wrong too.
    People thinking I was some dude who trolled on the forums I could have just reacted worst.
    But I took it as a joke and I had fun with it, that wasn't spam it was indulging a thread made specifically about me.
    And I was just replying to you too and replying to people who seriously thought I was dio, is that your only example? The inaccurate thread about me, thats why you dislike me, SEEMS LEGIIIIIT.
    Also looking at the thread you said i said the same thing in the first post i made WUT!
    Ok, I'm not saying anything else or otherwise Kieran and your fans will kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Not getting any more involved in this thread after this But why do you type essays when replying to people. I just got curious
    Cos I don't have to make things up, I literally type what is true takes 10 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Ok, I'm not saying anything else or otherwise Kieran and your fans will kill me.
    There is nothing to be worried about, just talk like a normal person and not from a place of hate. There is nothing wrong with that.
    All im saying about that one thread, it was about me, and people were saying untrue stuff about me, and i handled it as a joke, you indulged me, I Indulged you it wasn't spamming. You and mystic were on my case in that thread :P

Banned Sottocapo
    Cos I don't have to make things up, I literally type what is true takes 10 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing to be worried about, just talk like a normal person and not from a place of hate. There is nothing wrong with that.
    All im saying about that one thread, it was about me, and people were saying untrue stuff about me, and i handled it as a joke, you indulged me, I Indulged you it wasn't spamming. You and mystic were on my case in that thread :P
    That thread was closed since someone who didnt own it asked for it to be closed...
    Ahem
    WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    That thread was closed since someone who didnt own it asked for it to be closed...
    Ahem
    WHAT
    I told you ages I go when you asked me before I asked for it to be closed.
    There was nothing else to add to the thread of lies, and if I remember grandpa or mystic (can't remember) asked for it to be closed. So no problem, it's kinda irrelevant.

Banned Sottocapo
    There was nothing else to add to the thread of lies, and if I remember grandpa or mystic (can't remember) asked for it to be closed. So no problem, it's kinda irrelevant.
    Alrighty
    Im bringing you to spam court im the judge
    Welcome to my corrupt system
    The court finds you guilty
    Your punishment....

You will be turned into a packet of airplane peanuts!

- - - Updated - - -

SUFFER MORTAL

- - - Updated - - -

Ps
    I thought it was closed by grandpa since he asked for it to be closed
    But I forgot you closed it

But youre still being turned into a packet of peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Alrighty
    Im bringing you to spam court im the judge
    Welcome to my corrupt system
    The court finds you guilty
    Your punishment....

You will be turned into a packet of airplane peanuts!

- - - Updated - - -

SUFFER MORTAL

- - - Updated - - -

Ps
    I thought it was closed by grandpa since he asked for it to be closed
    But I forgot you closed it

But youre still being turned into a packet of peanuts
    Peanuts? I like Peanuts, but i prefer londoNUTS.! !!!!! BADUMTSSST im so funny. give me and oscar.

Banned Sottocapo
    Peanuts? I like Peanuts, but i prefer londoNUTS.! !!!!! BADUMTSSST im so funny. give me and oscar.
    You know who doesnt have an oscar?
    Leonardo dicapri....
    Oh wait
    Sigh ( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡; )

Can we keep this thread on topic please
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Can we keep this thread on topic please
    Insert corny explaination that this is all a unintentional revenge plot since all of MY threads were derailed and nothing was done about those but on other peoples threads its a different story