Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Left brain vs right brain(video)

Left brain vs right brain(video)

https://youtu.be/pJpmzwQq2_0

Thanks for taking the time to look !

lol
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Yaaaaaa

Original content, please?

This is what Bo burnhams "movie"/show named "What." Is all about
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Original content, please?

This is what Bo burnhams "movie"/show named "What." Is all about
    Excuse me, I know you have a problem with me, but don't be so immature about it trying to point things obvious or irrelevant in an attempt to make me look bad.
    If I said "this is my song and i wrote it" posting what you posted would make sense but I never claimed the song as my own once. I have a giant section in the description of the video giving thanks to bo burnham and other people who animated it. Atleast over 100 people have done what ive done and animated the song, if you have a problem with me. Make sure you speak to them too. Have a good day mate.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    Excuse me, I know you have a problem with me, but don't be so immature about it trying to point things obvious or irrelevant in an attempt to make me look bad.
    If I said "this is my song and i wrote it" posting what you posted would make sense but I never claimed the song as my own once. I have a giant section in the description of the video giving thanks to bo burnham and other people who animated it. Atleast over 100 people have done what ive done and animated the song, if you have a problem with me. Make sure you speak to them too. Have a good day mate.
    How the hell is he being immature and or degrading you or your "content" by pointing out the fact that your content isn't original? Regardless, he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    How the hell is he being immature and or degrading you or your "content" by pointing out the fact that your content isn't original? Regardless, he's right.
    The audio doesn't belong to me, yes it's a fact a clearly obvious fact. What need is there to point it out? I wasn't claiming the audio to be mine.
    He simply decided to say it because he doesn't like me.(he does this when i post here) I posted a song the other day and he replies "ew, get out" it's just not needed.
    As i said there are millions of songs animated through games or whatever on the internet, if he has a problem with me doing it, i expect him to say the exact same thing to the other millions doing it. That's all im saying.

"Other day" i posted once on your youtube channel about era go how long ago? Dude i dont like you anymore than i do like you. Which is unbiased. But with how much you feel you need to defend yourself concerns me. Have a nice day. Im sorry it hurt so bad to ask for original content. Obviously i watched it. Be happy about that

Remember that.

Not to mention i said please. especially for you. Getting a please from me isnt common. Just cry somewhere else if thats what you want to do before you get your own thread closed again for having a short fuse. I didnt disrespect you at all. But maybe the forum would like to know where things come from. I came to inform. Peace out

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    "Other day" i posted once on your youtube channel about era go how long ago? Dude i dont like you anymore than i do like you. Which is unbiased. But with how much you feel you need to defend yourself concerns me. Have a nice day. Im sorry it hurt so bad to ask for original content. Obviously i watched it. Be happy about that
    Dude you don't like me.
    What was the "Ew, get out." comment the other day? completely unprovoked.
    You don't like me or my videos so i see no need why you should care if I do original content or not.
    Also can you define original?(not trying start a fight or anything just curious)
    Are people who do gameplays unoriginal cos they didn't make the game and weren't the first to do playthroughs? Like, where is the line, so i can understand what you want.