Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Left brain vs right brain(video)

You all need to chill.
    nice video regardless
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Well that was a hell of a trip...

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    Yeah I realise my mistake.
    "haters gonna hate"
    back to topic...
    haven't seen one of these in awhile.

I still think it's entertaining to see two people try to take the high road of logic and reasoning while arguing over something so idiotic. The original argument was contorted from using audio but devoting a big chunk of credit to the original content creators. To a argument about two people with alike names and one of them hating a youtuber and not liking him for some reason...

To be honest I'm still debating what's more stupid to say, "I hate a guy who takes time out of his life to create content for thousands of people to enjoy", "or you should go to jail and die for taking audio from something and giving the original creator due credit and making a video with it" but of course "ITS NOT ORIGINAL YOU HORRIBLE PERSON"
    [/I http://i.imgur.com/ND4mMUR.jpg MG]
    I feel your pain emoji face I took from another person on YouTube (your movie.sucks) but because I took the picture (even though I gave credit to the creator) I'm a horrible parasite who needs to die in a hole right? -facepalms-

Also the fact that I didn't even express my own opinion on the video in question is to express how off topic and broken this thread has become. Really though I'm on lundonuts side (if the post above doesn't make that clear) grandpa whatever your name is honestly if he said in the video that it isn't all his content and points out that, then what exactly is the purpose of reading it back to all of us and wasting his time? It's very clear he knew so why did you repeat this?

YouTube has gone from a great medium for content to a bunch of manchilds reading back arguments that were accounted for and replied to in the actual videos themselves. But people can't watch a video and take something from it. No we must only take what we want to and completely ignore the person presenting information especially when they have already responded to arguments and expressed their opinions...

I also know that this is beating a dead horse because neither of them is actually reading this but I might as well express how frustrating this is to me, unless somebody desires to be a warmongerer and start an argument with me (even though I don't want one nor will I participate after my point is made) I will move on and forget this thread... Also nice video...
    Last edited by ipignation; 03-16-2016 at 11:43 PM.