Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moving Corrupt Defiance

Corrupt Defiance Part 1

Spoiler
    This story is based off Froz's conspiracy theories on Casper Zephlyn.

For all my life, I have had a weird sensation that I was being watched. The feeling crept over me like a blanket. I didn't understand what would've been watching me, since I was a no-life who was socially akward. I have had the same feeling for 26 long years, but it feels like It's been much much longer. In fact, I've grown used to this feeling, but even so, I find myself with the same feeling.

One day, I was walking out of a store when I see a suspicious looking man. He wore a black trench coat, black shades, and a black fedora. He looked like he was someone from those 50's detective movies. What was even more crazy, was the fact that he was walking right towards me. My eyes then go dark, and I'm put unconscious.

I open my eyes in a very unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" I yell.

I then here a response, "somewhere that nobody can ever find you."

A figure walks out of the shadows. It's the guy from the store. "I have been watching you for twenty six long years, and I am impressed."

"Impressed of what? Uselessness?" I retort.

"Impressed of your potential." The man snaps, smiling. "You see, I have had a plan for as long as I can remember. A plan to overthrow the government and take over this city and the surrounding areas. Of course, I couldn't do it alone. But now that I found someone worthy of helping me, I can now carry out my scheme.

He then pulls a five seven out of his pocket and sticks it to my frontal lobe. "You will join me, or you will be history."

"Ok, ok, I'll join ya." I say. I needed purpose, and this guy was going to give me some.

"Good choice," he says. "Now it's time to carry out phase one, but it will require you to run for mayor in the upcoming election."

"Ok, but if I'm working for ya, what can I call you?"

"Call me Casper." He says, a grin appearing on his face.
    Last edited by Lepto*; 01-03-2016 at 10:46 PM.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Banned Sottocapo
    UNREALISTIC!

I am an Immortal GOD!
    I would never say yes!

Very thrilling. I seek more continued stories. Very well descriptive details, I love it. =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Corrupt Defiance Part 3

"You're punishment is execution at the crack of dawn tomorrow."

Everyone gasps. The only people who are executed are the people that break major rules. Even though I didn't actually kill Andrew, I knew that I was going to be killed anyway.

The trial session is over. I am taken back to my cell, where I sit there, reveling in what I've done. That dirty casper did this, I think. If only I could get out of here and pay him back. Alas, I was trapped in the highest of security prisons, so I accept my fate and fall asleep.

I awake to the sound of keys unlocking my door. "It's time," the warden replies.
    He puts a pair of handcuffs on my wrists, and begins to lead me out of the area. "So what did you do to get in here?"

"I was framed for murdering the mayor." I say, twisting my wrists to keep the cuffs from making my skin bleed.

"Really? You don't look like you'd be in-"

"Officer Henry! Stop talking with the prisoner!" A police officer snarls at him as he walks towards us. "Don't you even know where the execution room is?"

"Well, I'm sorry that I've never been to an execution before now, Don." Officer Henry retorts. We then keep walking, and soon enough, we're in the execution room. I'm kneeled down on my knees. Now, I'm waiting for the gunfire. A few seconds later, I hear it. Then another. And another. Yet I haven't lost consciousness yet. I rise, and turn around. There, I see three of the four officers, dead on the ground. I turn to the last one. It's Henry.

"There isn't much time, we have to get to the SEPA." Henry yells to me. "Grab the Glock of the officer, we're gonna have to fight our way out.

"Who are you?" I ask, grabbing the Glock 18 of the dead officer.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know once we get back to headquarters." Henry say.

Just then, more officers arrive. They bust down the door, and Henry starts picking them off. I start firing as well, but don't seem to do much. Pretty soon, they're all on the floor, their chests pumped with bullets.

"I saw a cop car when I was coming in from court, let's rush to that." I tell him.

Just then, Henry presses a button on his watch. A crazy truck designed by Loki inc. smashes into the prison wall.

"Or you could do that." I say.

We both get in it, and we begin to cross the bridge to the north island of the city.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 4

Spoiler
    The fourth chapter is finally here! Time for some cameo apperances, sorry if I made he characters a bit unlike you're true personalities. Fifth chapter will be released maybe in a week or two, just depends on how lazy I am

"Just stay with me, I'll do the talking."

We had just arrived at our hiding spot, which is for some reason, the turks. It feels like a boring place, but I know that there's more to it, somehow.

"I have returned with the subject!" Henry yells.

"Geez, do you have to let Casper know we're there?" Someone says, walking into the room. One by one, people walk into the room. Just then, I realize who these people are: famous people in the city.

"Holy crap." I say. "Howl, Mikey, Kieran, Bitzsam..." I say, continuing to say famous people's names.

"Yep, that's my teammates," Henry states. He then pulls off his officer duisquise to reveal his true identity. Kendrick.

"And you're THE Kendrick!?!" I exclaim. "Dang!"

"Alright, kid. Settle down," XStarX says as he enters the room. "Alright, Howl. What do we do with him?"

"Well, Andrew told me that this guy would be able to help us defeat casper about five hours before his death. Maybe he can help us shut down the VPN wall?"

"That'll get us somewhere. Maybe then we can access his base." Mikey states.

"I can invent some new guns for this battle." Bitzsam proclaims. "Maybe we could even use my new prototype models: the carnage and the inferno."

"Wait," I state. "What are you guys talking about?"

"You've got a lot to learn," Ken says.

"We can tell you this much," Gino responds. "Theres a hell of a lot of hostages underneath astro that we need to defeat Casper. This includes Layerd, Tricky, iMask, and a ton of others including John you-know-who. Any suggestions, kid?"

"Maybe we don't need VPN users and hacking." I state. "Ever consider bringing the mafia back?"
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 5

Spoiler
    I gues you can say I had nothing going on. Chapter 6'll come out by Februrary 7th (Super Bowl Sunday)

"This is the first official meeting of the Luchiero Clan." Gino states. Any topics needed to be brought up?"

Gino has agreed to my idea of bringing the mobster gang back to fight against the forces of Casper. Right now, we're all sitting around the table, discussing our plans.

"So a recent propaganda film broadcasted by Casper revealed to us that Storm Myste has been executed. Any thoughts?" Kyle Lucero states, leaning back in his chair.

"We could honestly just ignore their bull crap propaganda and just focus on our mission, Kyle." Froz exclaims from across the room. He seemed to become famous by writing a mini-series for The Mercy Times. Regardless, people nodded in agreement.

We sit in silence for a few moments, until Ken breaks the silence. "Wel, here's my idea: we divide up into flanks. Howl, Froz, and Tim can clear the streets for us. Once the streets are clear, we'll toss some frags through the windows before quickly running in. Casper's men'll be waiting at the front room, so we're gonna have to cover fire and take them out. Then, we'll put on gas masks, rush through, and-"

"You kinda lost me at flanks." Some robotic frog sneers from the other side of the table. "Maybe we could make a simpler plan?"

"We have no use for people like you," XStarX retorts as he presses a button. The frog then drops out of the conference room, not to be seen again. "Anyways, continue?"

"So, after defeating Casper's men, we'll go into the basement, plug some software I created into the computers, and the VPN wall will be gone. Poof!"

"Sounds legit. Lets do it."

"Agreed, this is a great plan."

"Bump."

"Then it's decided," Gino says. "Kendrick's plan, then we go for Casper. Lets go get em!"

"Oh, you're not going anywhere," a voice states. I turn my head and see a group of solders standing there, with Storm Myste in the front. "You're all under arrest for treason. Speaking will only make master Casper's punishment ten times worse."
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Haha, this is nice. I like it.

Yea this is good.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

I have a suprise for Y'all. The next chapter will be in a different point of view
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 6

Spoiler
    from now on, I wont have a release date. I'll just release them after I'm dont making them. In this chapter, It's in first person as me.

"Coster? Is that you?"

I wake up dizzy in the hospital. I fell about two stories, from an office chair, but thats about all I remember.

"Yeah it's me." Coster replies.

"Since when are you a docter?" I ask him, confused.

"Ever since Casper took over, I guess. Anyways, you kinda dented you're metal surrounding your mechanical eye. Also, you suffered from a moderate concussion."

"I must've been hallucinating when I saw Storm climb out of a black SUV. She is dead after all."

"Wait what?" Coster exclaims. "I gotta call Saint."

He whips out his phone and starts talking. "Hey saint, round the guys up. We gotta Storm to find." He then puts his phone away. "Do you remember anything else?"

"I think I remember a plan to take astro and shut down the VPN wall. Required some Grenades and hacking."

"Alright. Lets get outta here before one of the officers get here."

After leaving the hospital, we walk over to the Dippin Doughnuts disguised as normal citizens. I basically put on a new watermelon hat that covered my entire head, and Coster put a gas mask on and put a suit on. We walk in, and we find who he called, "the guys". Apparently, it was just Saint and a bunch of look-alike Newbies that he probably grabbed off the street. I decide not to judge them, being that we at least had willing people.

"Ok, here's the plan. Kevin, Will, and Barnabas will clear the streets with their AK47's. Saint and, well, whatever you wanna be called-"

"Call me Mr. Epicgen," I say to him. "Although People called me something else before I became this frog. Must've looked like it." I say.

"Anyways, toss some grenades through the windows upstairs. Then, everybody enter the main room, find some cover, and fire away. Then, we scout the area to find the others. Ready?"

I ready my ACR and frags. "I was fused ready." I say.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me