Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moving Corrupt Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
     Spoiler
    I gues you can say I had nothing going on. Chapter 6'll come out by Februrary 7th (Super Bowl Sunday)
    Well, you lied.

UMFuZRB.png

But yea, haha, I like the story. It's entertaining.

Well, sorry bout that. I was so excited to find out what came next that I made another chapter
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 6

I like it
    Last edited by Coster; 01-24-2016 at 09:39 PM.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Entertaining.

Going to read the previous Chapters.

Apparently, it was just Saint and a bunch of look-alike Newbies that he probably grabbed off the street. I decide not to judge.
    That part is exactly how coster and my adventures are.

Nice to know, saint.

If you want to make an appearance in this series, pm me via the forums!
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 7

"So Storm, what happened? I thought Casper killed ya." Ken says.

"That is classified info." Storm replies. "So shut up and walk!"

This doesn't seem like Storm, being that she's usually quite kind to people. Maybe Casper did something to her that's making her do this. Mind control? Hacking? I have no clue. I stay silent and decide to accept fate once more.

We're taken into the Z-Room of the Astro Bar, where we see Casper himself. He looks just like he was earlier, only with more scars. He must've had a hard time controlling the prisoners. Speaking of which, where are the prisoners?

"Nice of you to drop by, my children." Casper says in a cold, shrill tone. "Especially, you."

Casper shoots my leg with one of Bitzsam's Carnages. The pain sweeps through me, but is gone within a few moments. Casper's scars then contract, until there's no more evidence of struggle.

"I don't want any of them to die just yet." He commands. "I want every last ounce of info on the rebellion as possible, then I'll kill them all. First up, him."

He points a bony finger at me. "Why the hell do you want me to go first? I've only known about these guys for three hours."

"Three hours too many. Now, tell me everything you know."

"He won't tell you a damn thing!" Bulldog yells.

Just then, a gun fires, and Bulldog is lying there, dead. "he wouldn't have cracked anyways," he says. "Now, what all do you know?"

"I do know that you're fly's undone." I giggle.

"I'm not falling for that. Beside's you'll be dead within the next 24 hours anyways." Casper states.

I look to my left to escape his skunk breath. I see a crate, it reads:

Extremely Dangerous! Keep out!

"What's in that crate?" I ask.

"Just a little something that I managed to trap. But I see what you did."

He pulls his five seven from his pocket, and holds it up to my head. As he's about to squeeze the trigger, an explosion is heard outside.

"Hear that? Time for my escape."

He then whips out a map, points to a location, and vanishes.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Bravo.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    "So Storm, what happened? I thought Casper killed ya." Ken says.

"That is classified info." Storm replies. "So shut up and walk!"

This doesn't seem like Storm, being that she's usually quite kind to people. Maybe Casper did something to her that's making her do this. Mind control? Hacking? I have no clue. I stay silent and decide to accept fate once more.

We're taken into the Z-Room of the Astro Bar, where we see Casper himself. He looks just like he was earlier, only with more scars. He must've had a hard time controlling the prisoners. Speaking of which, where are the prisoners?

"Nice of you to drop by, my children." Casper says in a cold, shrill tone. "Especially, you."

Casper shoots my leg with one of Bitzsam's Carnages. The pain sweeps through me, but is gone within a few moments. Casper's scars then contract, until there's no more evidence of struggle.

"I don't want any of them to die just yet." He commands. "I want every last ounce of info on the rebellion as possible, then I'll kill them all. First up, him."

He points a bony finger at me. "Why the hell do you want me to go first? I've only known about these guys for three hours."

"Three hours too many. Now, tell me everything you know."

"He won't tell you a damn thing!" Bulldog yells.

Just then, a gun fires, and Bulldog is lying there, dead. "he wouldn't have cracked anyways," he says. "Now, what all do you know?"

"I do know that you're fly's undone." I giggle.

"I'm not falling for that. Beside's you'll be dead within the next 24 hours anyways." Casper states.

I look to my left to escape his skunk breath. I see a crate, it reads:

Extremely Dangerous! Keep out!

"What's in that crate?" I ask.

"Just a little something that I managed to trap. But I see what you did."

He pulls his five seven from his pocket, and holds it up to my head. As he's about to squeeze the trigger, an explosion is heard outside.

"Hear that? Time for my escape."

He then whips out a map, points to a location, and vanishes.
    If kind, y no uplewd me het twe te svr?
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 8

Spoiler
    After all this time, I've returned to finish my series up. Hope you enjoy this chapter

"Now where the hell did he go?"

Apparently, there was a backup who came and rescued us. However, when I asked around, nobody seemed to know about it. All that seemed to matter at that point was the fact that we were all rescued.

"He disappeared. Maybe he gave up." I hear Kyle say. "But he slaughtered bulldog. Hold on- is that the frog?"

The frog then enters the room. "Well, I knew you guys needed support, so I decided to find and help ya.

"Well, we might as well track down casper. I have no clue to where he is, but I do have Andrew's laptop. " Gino states.

"How did you get ahold of that?" XSTARX asked.

"I wanted to see if There's any other candidates out there for the running for mayor." He states.

"Well, we got our hostages, but where's John?" I hear someone say.

"John was killed by a mega weapon that Casper's been developing about a week ago. We need to find out where he's going to strike next and take care of him." Jeni states, being untied by saint.

"He's going to make a speech at the regency theater tomorrow at noon. He promises to make practically everything legal to trade, and he's also going to bring dropping back. Although we don't want this, this will cause a skyrocket in his election status." Abdo states.

"I also hear that he's going to vaporize anyone who doesn't approve of him." Layerd warns.

"While Frog and the player team of our delegates attack at the theater, Staff team with Kendrick and This guy will go to the city's control panel and shut down the mega weapon. Seems quite easy." Says a hostage who goes by chickenpotpie, pointing at me.

"You'd better hope that you get outta Casper's cluches again." Storm Myste states, pulling a huge looking weapon off her back.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Corrupt Defiance Chapter 9

Spoiler
    I told ya you'd die, Froz. Anyways, time to finish what I've started.

"Now where are you taking us?"

A day has passed, and we've been tortured all night. Storm killed off the hostages and a few others (Such as Froz), so I decided to remain quiet. However, Gino decided to have a question, and broke the silence.

"Well, where do you think we're heading?" Storm tells him. "We're going to the regency theater. This is the area where Casper will kill you all for treason after his speech.

I look over at Kendrick. He seems to be working on something with his phone. I go ahead and send him a text.

Me: What are you working on?

Ken: it's a third party program that jams all guns in the area. This way Casper won't be able to use his mega weapon.

I look over at him. He seems to be modifying his watch now.

Me: what are you doing with your watch?

Kendrick: I'm rigging my watch up. If I'm shot at all, this detonator will remotely blow up the mega weapon, which will destroy the entire world. If Casper wants me dead, his empire goes with him.

Me: Just be careful to not get shot.

I then put away my phone. We have arrived at our destination, the Regency Theater. We all step off the bus, and we are led to the back door. We then are taken to the backstage, where we are forced onto our knees.

"I see we have a nice bundle of defiers." A cold voice says. I look over to see Casper, walking towards us. "Thank you, Storm, but I'm afraid your assistance is no longer needed."

He then pulls out the mega weapons, and fires a shot at Storm.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me