Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So Many People...

It's simple, dont try to manipulate the system without first covering your ace from detection.

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Blake12232 View Post
    Players hacking no way man, players altering files hmm, players accessing graals files and database,
    Let me tell you something "John Raven"
    There are ways too stop John raven and his hacking friends/companions and the only way is to convince SNK too take legal action but he will not,

Your next question I've seen many players ask this lately "something very suspicious is going on with this game?"
    The answer too that question you've all been asking is yes there is something very suspicious going on here

First slimmy, then Terry, plus others from contempo?
    Let's just say John Raven persuaded these people into these acts

There are so many theory's too what is going on but what one is true
    Maybe you we all need too play that thinking game too crack all the codes as if we were Sherlock Holmes

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing worry's them they all have dark evil secrets
    Listen. First thing is first, I did not know slimmy in any way until the situation that had transpired. I had messaged him after and he was telling me how angry he was with Graal Era and sent me all of the staff members contact info. I had not shown it to anyone else. Second thing, I do admit to being a bad influence and I do not cause the staff to do what they did to get them fired. Honestly I do not know why Terry was fired exactly. I do modify files on an Android device and have told a few staff how I am doing it. It is now up to them to fix/patch the problem. Everything being done isn't just modifying of ganis or files. Some things that are being done are more complex and require packet editing and injecting which I will not get into. Graal's file system is fine because if the files were not caching on our devices then images would not load correctly. Sometimes Graal Era does not cache on players Android devices and I've had to add the folder configuration myself just to get the files to start going in the correct spots. I have only been on Dev Contempo once and did not know anyone on there until recently. VPN walls are not necessary and would not be possible unless they were to have the server auto-disconnect/jail you when it reads the word "VPN" and would give you a message stating that vpns are not allowed on the game. This would be ridiculous though because there are many players who use VPN for network privacy and do not want to have their business IP or school IP showing up on a public game. Also ventus has made a thread which states to not use VPN and use it to the risk of being jailed due to me being jailed on most of the IP addresses. Legal action is not taken when you are doing things to your advantage on a game. While it is illegal to hack a players account it is also legal to give information to others to login to his/her account. I am not doing anything which is worthy of a crime. I am not affiliated with any hacking friends/companions due to those who take unnecessary credit. Graal's system is made to cache files on the device so the server loads quicker. Without this you will not experience Graal Era the same. Once Unixmad changes Graal's encryption and then may these problems be fixed. Also Unixmad does not hire kids. Unixmad himself hires responsible adults and does a very good job checking their history. Unixmad hires Playerworld Administrators who are probably better than the majority of people who can script in gs2. If Carlito was here he would be able to patch so much of this in under an hour. I do not believe snk can't do it, it is just he is busy with Countryside and had just recently got in an accident which we could not have stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Why cant you post what you know on forums?
    Plot twist: Blake12232=LØTZY
    LØTZY any information you have is not true. You need to not assume things like what Froz is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Listen. First thing is first, I did not know slimmy in any way until the situation that had transpired. I had messaged him after and he was telling me how angry he was with Graal Era and sent me all of the staff members contact info. I had not shown it to anyone else. Second thing, I do admit to being a bad influence and I do not cause the staff to do what they did to get them fired. Honestly I do not know why Terry was fired exactly. I do modify files on an Android device and have told a few staff how I am doing it. It is now up to them to fix/patch the problem. Everything being done isn't just modifying of ganis or files. Some things that are being done are more complex and require packet editing and injecting which I will not get into. Graal's file system is fine because if the files were not caching on our devices then images would not load correctly. Sometimes Graal Era does not cache on players Android devices and I've had to add the folder configuration myself just to get the files to start going in the correct spots. I have only been on contemporary once and did not know anyone on there until recently. VPN walls are not necessary and would not be possible unless they were to have the server auto-disconnect/jail you when it reads the word "VPN" and would give you a message stating that vpns are not allowed on the game. This would be ridiculous though because there are many players who use VPN for network privacy and do not want to have their business IP or school IP showing up on a public game. Also ventus has made a thread which states to not use VPN and use it to the risk of being jailed due to me being jailed on most of the IP addresses. Legal action is not taken when you are doing things to your advantage on a game. While it is illegal to hack a players account it is also legal to give information to others to login to his/her account. I am not doing anything which is worthy of a crime. I am not affiliated with any hacking friends/companions due to those who take unnecessary credit. Graal's system is made to cache files on the device so the server loads quicker. Without this you will not experience Graal Era the same. Once Unixmad changes Graal's encryption and then may these problems be fixed. Also Unixmad does not hire kids. Unixmad himself hires responsible adults and does a very good job checking their history. Unixmad hires Playerworld Administrators who are probably better than the majority of people who can script in gs2. If Carlito was here he would be able to patch so much of this in under an hour. I do not believe snk can't do it, it is just he is busy with Countryside and had just recently got in an accident which we could not have stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Plot twist: Blake12232=LØTZY
    LØTZY any information you have is not true. You need to not assume things like what Froz is saying.
    Lotzy has been delusional and thinks everything that happened recently has something to do with Johnraven

at least thats all I could pick up with my robot scanner

- - - Updated - - -

beep boop
    Processing...

I've been jailed three times on zone, twice on era, and once on ol west. All for using frame rate and it's pretty much impossible to stop that but possibly the others. Its hard to make a good system.

Banned
    Ahahahahahaahahahaahah oh John ahahahahahaha only if you really knew who I was

Plot twist I'm not lotzy

I've heard many story's about you John, I've seen many story's about you John, "John raved doxed lotzy" aahahahahahaahahahaahah you sir are funny