Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Are admins or PR suppose to streak?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Hmphh. The noob still can't host events and he streaks with his staff account? Talk about attention.
    how hard is it for someone to learn command? for goodness sake on era PC there's a Events Team rank called "Trainer" and they pretty much train in the ETs I think high staff should teach new staff about events of they are still lost on how to host
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    how hard is it for someone to learn command? for goodness sake on era PC there's a Events Team rank called "Trainer" and they pretty much train in the ETs I think high staff should teach new staff about events of they are still lost on how to host
    Despite that! New PRs should be under Trials, with a limit of powers, for a good 6 month period.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

It's not that they don't know, we restrict new staff from hosting until 2 weeks to stop staff who get hired and try to abuse right away and to make their focus on pr work over hosting events

Bitz beat me to it
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Its more surprising that they became staff. Poor attitude and aggressive towards players. Uses p2k's in spar and says trash or ez even if he loses... i really wonder how people get chosen to be hired
    I've only sparred you like once right? And i seriously never use those words.. ye i use p2k but im noob
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    Because I thought it wasn't allowed for them, I saw an admin do it till 50...
    Sorry about that, when i finished clearing reports i just walked around and meleed 1 or 2 people and it added up throughout the day since i had nothing else to do right then.

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP View Post
    I've only sparred you like once right? And i seriously never use those words.. ye i use p2k but im noob
    Me personally yes but im talking about times ive seen you in underground spar and the bigger rooms upstairs. Not trying to make you sound bad. Its just what i remember. And im ALWAYS sparring when not at work or doing things with my gf. I remember a lot of people i come across in spars
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Me personally yes but im talking about times ive seen you in underground spar and the bigger rooms upstairs. Not trying to make you sound bad. Its just what i remember. And im ALWAYS sparring when not at work or doing things with my gf. I remember a lot of people i come across in spars
    But im not always sparring ._.

And if i get PKs on my staff i dont gain anything just saying.. Sorry for that it won't happen again.

I have a question, what staff has the most kills?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    I have a question, what staff has the most kills?
    Probably this guy. The one who streaked, pfft.
    Or Meph!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!