Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are admins or PR suppose to streak?

Exclamation Are admins or PR suppose to streak?

Because I thought it wasn't allowed for them, I saw an admin do it till 50...
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Unless they're participating in a public event hosted by high ranking staff, they should not be PKing players.

- - - Updated - - -

It may have likely just been them on their IOS, most staff wear the same stuff on their player accounts and staff accounts.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

https://gyazo.com/ec0ae4514bbf9676fe94f726c3a785d8 <--- looked up his username and thats the only thing that popped up and I saw him get the streak that day and I was like: PR streaking!??!?! He got a 50 kill streak.

R.I.P.

Pking on staff tag isn't allowed.
    It's basically God mode.

^^^^^Yes miffy is tight if you see someone do that pls tell any staff

Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    https://gyazo.com/ec0ae4514bbf9676fe94f726c3a785d8 <--- looked up his username and thats the only thing that popped up and I saw him get the streak that day and I was like: PR streaking!??!?! He got a 50 kill streak.
    Its more surprising that they became staff. Poor attitude and aggressive towards players. Uses p2k's in spar and says trash or ez even if he loses... i really wonder how people get chosen to be hired
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

So are you guys going to do something about this? ;p

best thing to do is go to forum having a 1 on 1 letter to staff and inform them....most likely they were just on their in game character....because due to my knowledge they should be unable all together anyways to kill members but ayy....maybe im wrong just let the administator handle it xD

Youtube: Dytto Graal
    INGAME: Dytto(Dytto Graal)

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Its more surprising that they became staff. Poor attitude and aggressive towards players. Uses p2k's in spar and says trash or ez even if he loses... i really wonder how people get chosen to be hired
    Sadly
    The application doenst tell you how a person acts

Sigh

I agree with you Froz....that is sad but i honestly believe there could be a solution...anybody have any ideas the staff could do to have proof behind a person acts? because trolling noobs and everything should be handled because the high percentage of bullying noobs and things like this is why graal eras population is decreasing.....maybe i should open a forum about this :/

Youtube: Dytto Graal
    INGAME: Dytto(Dytto Graal)