Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are admins or PR suppose to streak?

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Still waiting for a staffs status to say "Android account"
    Because every staff uses ios
    Another thing im wondering. if you apply as an android user. You probably get overlooked and that information lies in the Graal id. Then again that android user may also own a pc. Maybe it keeps that information too. Either way its nothing new android gets left out in some areas lol.

Back to topic tho i think a solution could be like we all talked about before. Or at least i did. Give new PR's a trial type of tag. At this point you are staff. You have a gold name and most abilities staff have such as the stealth, so on so forth.

With some restrictions that a PR would not need at the time. During this trial period of about 1-2 weeks it gives staff time to evaluate the new PR's behavior. How often they are on and how they use it. If a higher staff or someone who has had the job for a longer time thinks they would make a good pr. They should stay one. Or hold meetings.. either way thats my only solution ive thought of.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    SharpRoyalz is a new staff, maybe he didn't know, or maybe we missed an event at the map or any having fun with players by letting them kill him and him killing them, I saw Casper doing it, also Olirus & more I forgot who...
    Maybe give him a chance, he's new .

Srry for my english, it isn't my native language.
    yeah but it still a rule. there should be a punishment. you have to learn from your mistakes.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    yeah but it still a rule. there should be a punishment. you have to learn from your mistakes.
    Yes, but he's new, maybe no one told him... Am not on anyones side, and dont even know sharp.
    ineffable.

Please do not post this here. Next time make a ticket regarding this and it will be resolved in a more "low-key" manner . I had to say a few things about this individual as well, so you are not the only one. If this thread can be closed to prevent unnecessary drama that would be terrific.

Like i said, im sure Sharp just didnt know so there is no need for a "punishment"
    Wizardly Weird

Assuming IOS has an RC that is:

Also, due to the capabilities an android has maybe its a better off idea not to give it an RC.

Just about anyone can open an app. Change it completely. Maybe insert a virus. Make their own copy and redistribute with some type of exploit that would allow anyone downloading it access to the RC..

So that could be another reason. Apple has way more restrictions than android. Making it safer to have an RC access in the apple store instead of the google play market.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Another thing im wondering. if you apply as an android user. You probably get overlooked and that information lies in the Graal id. Then again that android user may also own a pc. Maybe it keeps that information too. Either way its nothing new android gets left out in some areas lol.

Back to topic tho i think a solution could be like we all talked about before. Or at least i did. Give new PR's a trial type of tag. At this point you are staff. You have a gold name and most abilities staff have such as the stealth, so on so forth.

With some restrictions that a PR would not need at the time. During this trial period of about 1-2 weeks it gives staff time to evaluate the new PR's behavior. How often they are on and how they use it. If a higher staff or someone who has had the job for a longer time thinks they would make a good pr. They should stay one. Or hold meetings.. either way thats my only solution ive thought of.
    ^^^ 100%! Good idea, same as Era Pc one. Theres many staff who doesnt deserve it, like Somout when he just started + he is rude...
    ineffable.

Rodeo
    He got hired? Good for him I just hope he doesn't use that for his gang
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    He got hired? Good for him I just hope he doesn't use that for his gang
    Yea the broadcasts for his house
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Assuming IOS has an RC that is:

Also, due to the capabilities an android has maybe its a better off idea not to give it an RC.

Just about anyone can open an app. Change it completely. Maybe insert a virus. Make their own copy and redistribute with some type of exploit that would allow anyone downloading it access to the RC..

So that could be another reason. Apple has way more restrictions than android. Making it safer to have an RC access in the apple store instead of the google play market.
    Players are not given RC through their device GraalID. They are supposed to give their Graal Client GraalID and then they are added to the staff list. If there is RC for Android and you can login to your account you are staff on through the mobile RC there should not be a problem because all you can do is view notifications in different tabs, broadcast(which there would be no need to when your staff account isn't online), and view the player list. You cannot tell if a staff member is using mobile RC or regular RC because they both do the same functions.