Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Solution To Prevent Corrupt Staff (Idea)

Banned Sottocapo

Solution To Prevent Corrupt Staff (Idea)

As some of you know they're are good staff members and bad staff members
    But how do the bad staff members get hired?
    Simple
    They make an amazing application
    But when they get hired they act the complete opposite
    So my idea to prevent this is
    Whenever someone applies to be an admin
    Someone can go around and find out info about this person from other players
    that might know something about them
    They should check people that
    hate the person, friends, other people that know very little about them, and people that seem them a lot
    Ask them questions like what does he act like, what he does, if he has done anything bad, etc
    Im pretty sure if someone hates person they have a valid reason
    Like if they harrassed them, threatened them, etc
    Im sure if someone took their time to do this
    There'd be less corruption and bad staff members

Banned
    Nice but i dont think some one has time to do all that

And i like corrupt staff like i pay them money and they abuse their power it would be kool

I almost completly agree with you with this....only problem is the person that goes around asking also has to be hired from the admins and the same thing could happen. They could make an amazing application but be the complete opposite lieying and everything so the admins could stay
    Youtube: Dytto Graal
    In game name: Dytto(Dytto Graal)
    .......come check me out on youtube lol like and subscribe if you enjoyed it be sure to pm me any suggestions for further videos it will be better edited on next videos

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    Nice but i dont think some one has time to do all that
    Then find a group of people whiling to do it
    Preferably PRAs or Trusted SPR

You realize that staff corruption can never be fixed, right? If staff are corrupt, tell a PRA/SPR. It's not like improving the hiring process will suddenly stop all future staff members being hired from being corrupt.

true.....
    Youtube: Dytto Graal
    In game name: Dytto(Dytto Graal)
    .......come check me out on youtube lol like and subscribe if you enjoyed it be sure to pm me any suggestions for further videos it will be better edited on next videos

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by xalloutcrazyx View Post
    I almost completly agree with you with this....only problem is the person that goes around asking also has to be hired from the admins and the same thing could happen. They could make an amazing application but be the complete opposite lieying and everything so the admins could stay
    Reminds me of when someone got a hold of jenis application for iEra
    And they told Jeni that she would use it to join the ol west team and she could do nothing about it
    The person forgot to change the name and jeni got accepted to join ol west but
    When she told me that story she still didnt accept it or decline

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    You realize that staff corruption can never be fixed, right? If staff are corrupt, tell a PRA/SPR. It's not like improving the hiring process will suddenly stop all future staff members being hired from being corrupt.
    Somout corrupt staff
    Told PRAS about it
    Nothing happened

Bboy corrupt spr that shows favortism to his friends and lets them breaks the rule
    NOTHING HAPPENS

telling a higher staff member doesnt do anything all they do is give them a warning
    And they claim they will monitor what that person does
    And I bet you they dont even watch the person

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    It wont prevent it all
    But im sure it will prevent atleast 50%

I love when people say corruption can't be fixed. The problem is we don't have enough people who care to look into it. I'd love to take a role on to do investigations of reports.
    But this sounds like a PR job.
    I'm busy basing with NBK most of my time on Graal, but I mean responsible adult is responsible. If a program is implemented I would be interested in taking a shot.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Oh well corrupt staffs that you're talking about will be fired at the end. Why stress your self about that. There's no need to ask the players about them, high staffs can check all the staffs activity log. If they're doing bad, they'll be fired.

- - - Updated - - -

Wether by inactivity, abusing, favoritism, immaturity.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think he/she is a corrupt staff and you want them to be fired. Get an enough evidence then. A complaints with no evidence can be taken as a lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Graalonline has many players, there's a possibility that the complaints 'he took my weapon from my account' is a lie (it's an obvious lie but for an example)

Then i should call my father to get hired XDDD