Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6k hours Reward

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Wouldn't it though? EBI along with gets had the hours at the time and instantly got one. I see nothing wrong with a different limited 6k prize or maybe for more hours now expecially when small gangs like iFreeze are a year or two younger than the original gangs created. Era has alot of unused room I say we put the space to use.
    Ok lets use Yogy's idea as an example. It wouldn't be fair for gangs with a subway that no one uses if a gang got custom melee skins for doing the same work but later on. Another type of building might be acceptable depending on what it is.
    Also I wouldn't call iFreeze a small gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Ok lets use Yogy's idea as an example. It wouldn't be fair for gangs with a subway that no one uses if a gang got custom melee skins for doing the same work but later on. Another type of building might be acceptable depending on what it is.
    Also I wouldn't call iFreeze a small gang.
    We were a small gang when they first had subways for gangs at the the time. I did say I agreed to an alternative prize. Yogy just went from there.

Ill leave it with this, just because EBI is already number one on the score and has the perks already doesn't mean the new guy down the road who just started playing can't make a gang and have a chance to earn the same things. That's unfair to them now isn't it.

If they receive a prize very similar to what older gangs got then I'm all for it.

Why dont they just give the new item for 6k hours to the older gangs after they get 1k hours more than they had previously?
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship