Thread: Era go sign

Era go sign

I think theres a bug in the game so if you can admins fix it i see alot of people are having trouble with the sign

Care to explain what problems?

Is this a FAQ or a guide? I don't think so. This thread should be placed in the Era section. Admins are aware people are having troubles with the sign. I myself can pinpoint it down to one problem.

Your forum email and in-game email do not match each other. snk was able to fix this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Is this a FAQ or a guide? I don't think so. This thread should be placed in the Era section. Admins are aware people are having troubles with the sign. I myself can pinpoint it down to one problem.

Your forum email and in-game email do not match each other. snk was able to fix this for me.
    iHot there have been problems that even though they have matching emails, they still don't get the ec and sign. I used to get a message that says "You are already registered!" But since the problem had started I noticed it doesn't give me the message anymore.
    "I like trains"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post

My forum email and in game identified email are different though and it worked fine for me though :0

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    My forum email and in game identified email are different though and it worked fine for me though :0
    We have the same story. I didn't even post in the hellos and goodbyes section but I still got my stuff.
    "I like trains"