Thread: 600 nitro express??

600 nitro express??

if you don't know what pfeifer zeliska ,600 nitro express is I will try too post a link, Its known too be the most powerful handgun in the world its a revolver that takes a 600 nitro round about the size of a 308 round it looks insane! so I think since era doesn't have many revolvers this could fit in good. I don't know about gun stats but it should be around 9-10 damage with a heck of a knockback and should be around the price of a 44 mag. any thoughts? I want too clarify that I don't know much about eras gun stats so please don't flame me for it. please post what you think about it. >>>http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...eH0&ajaxhist=0
    Your average white instrumental maker, soundcloud:cvre, sfx is my thing.
    . ## raw raw in......put the raw raw in ##

Idk man, even M107 doesn't use something that big.

.50 AE? Sure, DEagle uses that.
    .50 BMG? Sure. M107, uses that.

But something as big as 600' is inhumane, I can't imagine the recoil of that thing.

The closest you'll see to .600 NE is the .50 BMG and .338 Lapua, not in size, but in fps and bullet velocity, I'm not sure but I think the AW (Artic Warfare) you'll find in that Southridge island uses the .338 Lapua, and that thing is 13 damage lol.

Also the .44 Magnum is pretty big, the .600 NE revolver is 2x the size, would be illogical for a graal character to hold that.

Not to mention a .50 BMG is an anti-materiel round.

.338 Lapua is an armor piercing anti-personnel round.

.600 NE? That thing is for big game, like Rhinos and Elephants, the bullet size really impact how the bullet would do to them, also it is black powder based, which means it would be really weird to make a reload gani for a .600 NE gun lol.
    Last edited by BeBackLater; 03-17-2016 at 07:38 AM.

its the hulks pistol lol, but still it could be nice too see it in graal, they have the reloading gani for other rifles and pistols screwed up but it would be a kewl gun too see! would it not??
    Your average white instrumental maker, soundcloud:cvre, sfx is my thing.
    . ## raw raw in......put the raw raw in ##