Thread: PlayStation 3 Call of Duty Black Ops

AK-47 PlayStation 3 Call of Duty Black Ops

Much to my amusement, the other day I've bought Black Ops 3 for Playstation 3. Well I've gotten the digital version for the first Black Ops. The problem though is that I have the disc copy of the game. Any suggestions with what I can do with the digital version?
    What's blue and not heavy?

Quote Originally Posted by Missiom View Post
    Much to my amusement, the other day I've bought Black Ops 3 for Playstation 3. Well I've gotten the digital version for the first Black Ops. The problem though is that I have the disc copy of the game. Any suggestions with what I can do with the digital version?
    Nothing, nada, unless you have a code for it not linked to the account, then you could give it to someone, but if it's already linked to your account, its yours now. guess you might as well sell the disc copy.

idk what this is
    Delete it from your PS3's hard drive, throw that out. Get some fancy computer with good specs, then get BO3.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Delete it from your PS3's hard drive, throw that out. Get some fancy computer with good specs, then get BO3.
    I would get the game haha.
    What's blue and not heavy?

Getting xbox one with my paycheck tomorrow message me if you wanna play black ops 3. Im only choosing that rn cause most people have it
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.