Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Better vip.

Better vip.

No one liked my other idea which is fine. But this one I think people will like. As you can see this is what we used to get ^. But I wasn't around back then, I'm around now and we are getting "not as cool" vip stuff. Guns would be cool, if they were cool. I mean it's worth 7.5k so you're not going to get anything good. So if we can't get good can we at least get cool? Btw neo rifle is 7.5k I think but it's so much better than nail gun.

We used to get instruments, that was the best

Remember that VIP items are officially only released once a season, maybe see this as an extra item to appreciatie it more. Neo rifle may cost the same but you don't get unlimited revive, ammo, speed boost, VIP colors etc. with it. That's what you pay 7,5k for in VIP subscription

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Remember that VIP items are officially only released once a season, maybe see this as an extra item to appreciatie it more. Neo rifle may cost the same but you don't get unlimited revive, ammo, speed boost, VIP colors etc. with it. That's what you pay 7,5k for in VIP subscription
    It's every month now. And good point. So I guess the gun is worth like the f2000 tac

I would keep counting on once a season, see monthly as an extra, so if a VIP admin/gfxer is busy (irl or with another project) one month people won't be disappointed getting no vip item for a month you see haha

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    I would keep counting on once a season, see monthly as an extra, so if a VIP admin/gfxer is busy (irl or with another project) one month people won't be disappointed getting no vip item for a month you see haha
    Good point.

This month lacked of creativity and effort, but give Bram a break. It's his first VIP.
    Not all of us succeed, but failure won't beat us down.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

neo rifle was 3200 when i bought it in 2011 lol
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Banned Sottocapo
    Still hoping for that hoverboard that guy made to be a vip

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Still hoping for that hoverboard that guy made to be a vip
    yea i helped razface make it i did the gfx (making it) he did gani but bram said everyone likes it but they never added it.
    "Do you even ec bro?"