Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hat request?

Hat request?

Can I request an admin to make a hat that I like would be cool and he/she make and put it in a store?

Buddy, i hate to tell you, but no one is going to spend the time making a level and one hat, insert it into the game, and do it all for free.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I am sure someone who is working on bettering their Graphics and leveling skills will help you out with this. It will then be a staffs choice to add the level and hat(s) to the game depending on the quality. I suggest you think of at least 9 more hat ideas because a staff member will not just add one hat in a level usually unless it were a birthday hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Buddy, i hate to tell you, but no one is going to spend the time making a level and one hat, insert it into the game, and do it all for free.
    Why would you make a whole new shop? 😂 Hell I'll edit the level of some existing shop if my hat ides gets put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    I am sure someone who is working on bettering their Graphics and leveling skills will help you out with this. It will then be a staffs choice to add the level and hat(s) to the game depending on the quality. I suggest you think of at least 9 more hat ideas because a staff member will not just add one hat in a level usually unless it were a birthday hat.
    I can do that. Who should I contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    I can do that. Who should I contact?
    Well search for someone who is wanting to help with graphics and leveling. I am going to tell you first off that I believe you are wasting your time, but I am not meaning it in a derogatory manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Well search for someone who is wanting to help with graphics and leveling. I am going to tell you first off that I believe you are wasting your time, but I am not meaning it in a derogatory manner.
    Alright. You're probably right. I might look I, I might not. Thank you though.

That you like? What are you? Important than the rest of iEra community?
    If staffs did what players desired, I bet this game would crash from its OP.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    What makes you so powerful to say this? What are you? Snk?
    He's just requesting some stuff, calm your farm.
    E M I N E M

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Sorry I'm not important and a nobody, I just thought admins would like the idea.