Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell your top 10 favorite admins of 2010-2016.

Tell your top 10 favorite admins of 2010-2016.

Hello guys!I am here with a new post.I did not post a thread of much time so here I come with a thread.In this thread,you can tell your top 10 favorite admins of era from 2010-2016.
    Okay so my top 10 favorite admins is the following
    10th-Pine
    The reason I picked Pine as the tenth favorite admin of is that thanks to him,I have completed the last chance event to have a event serie completed,and that was explosive chance.I thought that I was gonna lose because of that draw with Heather by standing in the same box,while I had max health and heather at like 18-15 hp like that.
    9th-Onyas
    He is the admin who is also in my gang and.....the reason I picked him as nineth admin was.......honestly.........I won a toilet chance and I requested for his hat and he told me that his hat was removed......Well,mission to get onyas's hat has been failed......
    8th-Bram
    Bram is a funny admin to be honest as he hosts chance marathons and also hosts trivia.I was on my noob account and I was last of getting staff boomeranged(tell me what kind of item of staff was that when you throw it,you remove the player)I ran in circle of the trivia score board,bram was in the other side and ran in the same direction i was,and suddenly he turns arround.
    7Th-Pamaj
    The reason is simple.He rewarded me with an ec because the thread with The new manager of speedy pizza was posted on the newspaper.If you wanna see the story,check out the newspaper edition seventy-fith(75th)
    Also his name was the answer before I won the trivia hosted by my 1st Favorite Admin(You all are going to see that soon)
    Well,the next admin you are all going to see is an old admin from like 2012-2013.And yea,maybe some of you guessed that!
    6th-John Audi
    The brother of Joey Audi was a developer and in one day he hosted some events.His co-hosters were Anero and Joey Audi.Well the difficulty of winning an event hosted by him was expected to be hard,but I won his trivia by starting with a tripple score point.(Answering 3 questions in a row).Also I saw how a multiplex gun looked like,thanks to our GST Host,Anero.
    5th-Mun
    You all know that when my player profile thread was posted at newspaper edition fifty-second(52th)I put mun as 3rd admin,well here are the reasons i put him as 3rd favorite admin.Of being helpful.Getting his admin hat.Getting first to say a joke at comic club when he ended with z-room.
    4th-Joey Audi
    Joey Audi is an youtuber but however a staff too.When I did riddle quest he entered the house and did the riddle quest.Also I won a short trivia (3 points trivia) hosted by him.Also he let me pick event.
    3rd-Niteprfire
    Well,Niteprfire was helpful and also he let me pick some events when i was disguised as golden freddy.
    He was also in my gang and gave me a gift in 2014 and 2015 christmas.
    Now it is the time to reveal the top 2 of my favorite admins.
    Well lets start with the 2nd Favorite Admin
    2nd-Xee+CuRve
    Xee+Curve was a 2014 pr admin and also he retired in 2015,and the mission of getting his admin hat has failed.But that was nothing.There are some few things more about him.First he was the first admin of entering my house.Then I gave him a christmas gift in 2014.Also I have tried to help him.Well it was the occasion of a player to help an admin.But however he would felt bad if I gave the mushrooms and trash....
    It was okay anyway. I will remember him as my favorite admin too.
    Now it is time to reveal the number 1 admin.But I will reveal it in 20 minutes.So you have the all time to guess my number 1 favorite admin.Also a reminder,you can post your top 10 favorite admins and the reason you put the admin in that place and top.

idk what this is
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon
    Snake Rekon

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Chris Zephlyn
    ONYAS
    Niteprfire
    XSTARX
    Kendrick <3
    Ace
    Kitty
    Imask
    Kitokat
    (Admin who I've forgotten)
    Not in any order.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Lemne understand that your top 10 favorite admins are 10x snake rekon? to grandpa illusions

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    Lemne understand that your top 10 favorite admins are 10x snake rekon? to grandpa illusions
    Yes, problem?

Now before I tell you who is the number 1 favorite admin of my top 10 favorite admins,I am going to tell you about him/her
    First,I have won an event in zone hosted by him/her in the same day when I won the trivia hosted by jiji hemsby
    Second I hated him/her at the beggining,but with the time,I began to be friendly with him/her and to like him/her
    Third,I have won my first trivia event(The first event in skill even won before) hosted by him/her.Recieved his/her trivia hat and his/her last ec before he/she ended hosting events on that day.
    The number 1 favorite admin of my top 10 favorite admins is Mimi Canavi Dorvay/Michel Dorvay

Snake Rekon

XSTARX

Alpho

Mun

Jahola

Mr Magoo

Also forgot

Kendrick <33

Bulldogg L.

Kyle L.

Ace

Xena
    And Pixel Raven
    Last edited by abdelrahmanhassan02; 03-19-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me

In no particular order;
    Bulldogg Lucero