Hello guys!I am here with a new post.I did not post a thread of much time so here I come with a thread.In this thread,you can tell your top 10 favorite admins of era from 2010-2016.
Okay so my top 10 favorite admins is the following
10th-Pine
The reason I picked Pine as the tenth favorite admin of is that thanks to him,I have completed the last chance event to have a event serie completed,and that was explosive chance.I thought that I was gonna lose because of that draw with Heather by standing in the same box,while I had max health and heather at like 18-15 hp like that.
9th-Onyas
He is the admin who is also in my gang and.....the reason I picked him as nineth admin was.......honestly.........I won a toilet chance and I requested for his hat and he told me that his hat was removed......Well,mission to get onyas's hat has been failed......
8th-Bram
Bram is a funny admin to be honest as he hosts chance marathons and also hosts trivia.I was on my noob account and I was last of getting staff boomeranged(tell me what kind of item of staff was that when you throw it,you remove the player)I ran in circle of the trivia score board,bram was in the other side and ran in the same direction i was,and suddenly he turns arround.
7Th-Pamaj
The reason is simple.He rewarded me with an ec because the thread with The new manager of speedy pizza was posted on the newspaper.If you wanna see the story,check out the newspaper edition seventy-fith(75th)
Also his name was the answer before I won the trivia hosted by my 1st Favorite Admin(You all are going to see that soon)
Well,the next admin you are all going to see is an old admin from like 2012-2013.And yea,maybe some of you guessed that!
6th-John Audi
The brother of Joey Audi was a developer and in one day he hosted some events.His co-hosters were Anero and Joey Audi.Well the difficulty of winning an event hosted by him was expected to be hard,but I won his trivia by starting with a tripple score point.(Answering 3 questions in a row).Also I saw how a multiplex gun looked like,thanks to our GST Host,Anero.
5th-Mun
You all know that when my player profile thread was posted at newspaper edition fifty-second(52th)I put mun as 3rd admin,well here are the reasons i put him as 3rd favorite admin.Of being helpful.Getting his admin hat.Getting first to say a joke at comic club when he ended with z-room.
4th-Joey Audi
Joey Audi is an youtuber but however a staff too.When I did riddle quest he entered the house and did the riddle quest.Also I won a short trivia (3 points trivia) hosted by him.Also he let me pick event.
3rd-Niteprfire
Well,Niteprfire was helpful and also he let me pick some events when i was disguised as golden freddy.
He was also in my gang and gave me a gift in 2014 and 2015 christmas.
Now it is the time to reveal the top 2 of my favorite admins.
Well lets start with the 2nd Favorite Admin
2nd-Xee+CuRve
Xee+Curve was a 2014 pr admin and also he retired in 2015,and the mission of getting his admin hat has failed.But that was nothing.There are some few things more about him.First he was the first admin of entering my house.Then I gave him a christmas gift in 2014.Also I have tried to help him.Well it was the occasion of a player to help an admin.But however he would felt bad if I gave the mushrooms and trash....
It was okay anyway. I will remember him as my favorite admin too.
Now it is time to reveal the number 1 admin.But I will reveal it in 20 minutes.So you have the all time to guess my number 1 favorite admin.Also a reminder,you can post your top 10 favorite admins and the reason you put the admin in that place and top.