Thread: Hacker

Hacker

Does anybody knows about johnraven? What i know is hes a hacker in graal and i dont even know how hes not in jail this guy is really disturbing my gaming

Banned
    He does get jailed, he uses some other program that unjails him or something he also is on a VPN meaning he can't be IP banned, note he's not the only hacker you should worry about in this game
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 03-21-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    He does get jailed, he uses some other program that unjails him or something he also is on a VPN meaning he can't be IP banned, note he's not the only hacker you should worry about in this game
    is outdated and no longer works. Heard that months ago from some staff i cant remember. He doesnt even use computer, hes an android user. so he cant
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 03-21-2016 at 08:17 AM.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

VPN configuration.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    He does get jailed, he uses graal relay and some other program that unjails him or something he also is on a VPN meaning he can't be IP banned, note he's not the only hacker you should worry about in this game
    Please stop going to conclusions. I do not use any other programs that inject weapons. Don't even mention it if it doesn't need to be mentioned. I use an Android and have honestly never hacked Era iPhone on a PC. I only use an Android device so I can learn how to do what I do without a PC. This helps me learn alot more and makes it easy on the go to do things. I do not unban myself either. The only thing I have done was delete the level name of jail so when you are jailed it will say failed because the client couldn't find the level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuxSkullz View Post
    Does anybody knows about johnraven? What i know is hes a hacker in graal and i dont even know how hes not in jail this guy is really disturbing my gaming
    Do not make threads on the forums regarding me. I do not enjoy them.

- - - Updated - - -

Request of thread to be closed. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 03-21-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Banned
    Ahahahahahahahaahahah lmao maybe leave me alone then John and I'll stop annoying you, as you know what I'm talking about,

Your an attention seeker John hence why there are so many threads about you try use your little brain

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Please stop going to conclusions. I do not use any other programs that inject weapons. Don't even mention it if it doesn't need to be mentioned. I use an Android and have honestly never hacked Era iPhone on a PC. I only use an Android device so I can learn how to do what I do without a PC. This helps me learn alot more and makes it easy on the go to do things. I do not unban myself either. The only thing I have done was delete the level name of jail so when you are jailed it will say failed because the client couldn't find the level.

- - - Updated - - -

Do not make threads on the forums regarding me. I do not enjoy them.

- - - Updated - - -

Request of thread to be closed. Thank you.
    What did you use then? Using VPN?
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 03-21-2016 at 08:18 AM.

I'm not the one making most of the threads. I may have made threads in the past but was never obsessed with myself which you show more and more each day when you mention me. Honestly the threads about me do not bring me joy, I am just interested in what each person has to say and how they feel about it. From day 1 you've shown yourself as an obsessed dramatic guy who has multiple personalities (Different girls and Eminem(you aren't Eminem))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuxSkullz View Post
    What did you use then? Using VPN?
    Sometime VPN, sometimes TOR, sometimes other things. It mostly depends on how I'm feeling that daym

Closed per request.
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Anymore threads regarding a specific individual will be condemned by mods.