Thread: Stories From Era City: A Necessary Murder

Stories From Era City: A Necessary Murder

{The following is a documentation of actual events (within Era of course). It is also an continuation of the story posted under the same name. To protect those involved names have been changed. I also want to thank the (Mafia) role-playing community in Era for allowing me to have experiences that have kept me playing Era for three long years now and have inspired this short series on my life within Era.}

After the events of last week where I had to separate from a long time Ally, Devin. He had betrayed me and caused a war. A war that never happened. I above all wanted revenge for what he did to me. He destroyed a friend ship between me and his daughter Brianna, I was not aware of his connection to her. As well as that he had tried to end my life after I called him out on some things that he was doing. A very irrational reaction in my opinion.

So in the day or two I had been planning to amass an army of gangsters and psychopaths I had recruited to my crime family. I also had new found friends with the endless amount of mob bosses who loathed Devin with every being of their soul's. I didn't find it necessary to have men following him as I knew him well and knew preccisely where he'd be and when. So it came as a surprise when I get the following in my inbox from him.
    "Can I get colder?'
    "Aren't I cold enough?"
    I kept asking what? And why? In response to these odd messages that are of course out of the ordinary when you are about to go to war. But he continued...
    "My heart has nothing other than my baby girl"
    "My baby girl no!"
    After a long drawn out process of having to pull information and context out of him. He revealed that he had a meeting with a new family rising up in the world. During the meeting their intentions were sinister. They must have drawn him out side and he must have had his daughter Brianna with him. Because in cold blood they shot them both.

I did not point out the almost instant karma that was very clearly showing here. I did not feel it necessary to flip the metaphorical middle finger here. Because instead of having mercy on his innocent unknowing daughter whom I kept telling the importance of having a firearm to her niave rejections of violence. Instead of letting her go they shot her as a cruel taunt to him. I didn't feel war with him was even worth my time anymore. He was in hysterics and unstable emotionally. He was in no way ready to face me and an endless army of Mafia soldiers commanded by sadistic godfathers out for his blood.

Above all I didn't go on with war because they had done what I was going to anyway. Bring him to his knees. But shooting his kid was never the plan nor even a thought for me. It was uncalled for and unprofessional. So now I stand by his side. I stand with him along with any other bosses I was able to rope into helping us take down those dogs because if I were in his shoes I would want blood above all. So I am here today telling all of you that with his help, blood is what we will set out to achieve.

Thankfully his daughter survived. She actually fared less injury than her hysterical father devin. I found it ironic that she cared less about her injuries than him. After recuperating for a couple days we are scheduling a meeting with them. We are also hoping they take the bait so we can exact one of the oldest laws and one of my favorite laws of nature. An eye for an eye.

{Thank you for reading. Any constructive criticism is very appreciated. But as always take everything I post within a grain of salt. Not as if anything I even post here is that bad in any way at all. Anyway thanks again!}

:0 Nessecary murder? Well every murder in graal is more then nessecary mostly.. its a hobby...
    Last edited by LuxSkullz; 03-24-2016 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Tbh its a nice story...

Quote Originally Posted by LuxSkullz View Post
    :0 Nessecary murder? Well every murder in graal is more then nessecary mostly.. its a hobby...
    Savage.

Off-topic: A Doom fan.

Very dramatic. I enjoyed reading it.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxSkullz View Post
    The fact that you and the owner of the thread spelled Necessary wrong
    Makes me wonder if you both are the same person
    Or if you guys just cant spell necessary

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    No one will ever know that I might just help out a little... well now you know.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

nice story
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Nope I just can't spell.