Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Shadow Of Monsters Ch1

The Shadow Of Monsters Ch1

Prologue

Hero - A person who is known for their courageous deeds, one with distinguished capabilities and courage. One with astounding amounts of bravery and noble qualities.

The word "hero" is often misused, to describe people who have murdered countless men, women, and children. And this story is exactly about that.

Chapter One

I couldn't believe what has just happened to me... Or comprehend it...
    I think i'm going to die... If I have to listen to any more of Wesley's horrifyingly bad flute playing.
    "Whew!" Wesley shouted into the afternoon sky, it echoed into the vast, lush green Dorean Meadows.
    "Well? How was it?" he asked, trying to read my face for any emotions. "Good." I nodded, trying to hide my scrunched up face, "Listen, Kele, I know it may be a hard time for you, but you need to learn that my songs are the bee's knees!" I turned away from Wesley, He put his hand on my left shoulder and turned my body towards him. "Kele." He said, trying to comfort me,
    "I'm sorry for being a big dork sometimes" I couldn't help but to form a soft smile, Wesley's face lit up. We started heading towards Hill town, We were both hungry, but happy. And our friendship could never be stronger.

This was the beginning of a new life.
    Last edited by Soul Graal; 03-25-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Click my laser gun to view my Graphics Thread

Banned Sottocapo
    *Applauds*

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Graal View Post
    The word "hero" is often misused, to describe people who have murdered countless men, women, and children.
    Umm no? It's not?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Umm no? It's not?
    Take a dictator for example, some of their people call them a hero, when they have done so many bad things to get to where they are now.

You gotta put yourself in other peoples shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Graal View Post
    Take a dictator for example, some of their people call them a hero, when they have done so many bad things to get to where they are now.

You gotta put yourself in other peoples shoes.
    YOU need to put yourself in MOST people's shoes. MOST people wouldn't call a dictator as a hero. Like for "some of their people call them a hero when they have done so many bad things to get to where they are now" while MOST people wouldn't. MOST people wouldn't agree with what you said how the word 'hero' is misued.
    Please dont even try to argue with me and putting a smiley face at the end of a rebuttal response doesn't lighten the effect so it doesn't mean crap.

YOU need to put yourself in MOST people's shoes. MOST people wouldn't call a dictator as a hero. Like for "some of their people call them a hero when they have done so many bad things to get to where they are now" while MOST people wouldn't. MOST people wouldn't agree with what you said how the word 'hero' is misued.
    Please dont even try to argue with me and putting a smiley face at the end of a rebuttal response doesn't lighten the effect so it doesn't mean crap.
    How childish, you sound like like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
    I suggest you calm down, take a smiley face less seriously. Or i'll purposely put more on my posts just to piss you off.

Feel free to private message me, if you want to complete this unnecessary argument you've created over my measly response. Don't get irate just because I told you to put yourself in other people's shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Argument closed, my work here is done.
    Last edited by Soul Graal; 03-25-2016 at 10:40 PM.

Umm no? It's not?
    US soldiers are terrorists for other countries, just how other countries soldiers are terrorists to us in war.

Good story, but I don't really understand... I must read part 2.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Hes Giving an uncommon view which is highly respectable in my opinion.Putting yourself in the eyes of others and seeing the good in the bad you know?

Jesus guys, we're derailing poor Soul's story.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned Sottocapo
    You both are litterally arguing about what hero means

WHO THE HELL CARES?!?!?