Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era Official Youtube

Banned

Graal Era Official Youtube

Hello, I am not sure if this has been discussed and issued with in the past - but an idea of a YouTube Channel for Graal Era recently came to mind. I understand that it will include most features of the Graal Era Facebook page now, but let's be honest, no one really likes Facebook but 40-50 year olds now. :P

Content
    - This would include videos of news updates
    - Special events like 'subscribe for a chance to win'
    - Hirings
    - Advertisement
    - Possible Skits / Funny Videos (This is a maybe because it might not be too professional.)
    - Livestreams, YouTube now has a livestream service which can allow us to stream Graal which could be pretty fun to see the jobs and life of the Admins. This can also include fun events (GST).

I want to talk more into the Advertisement idea, this would generate more player income if the channel gets big enough. Another idea with advertisement was possibly creating an Ad for YouTube but that isn't a descision I have. Back to the 'Big enough' topic, if this channel can get huge we can add Advertisements to the channel creating money for Graal Online, I understand for you people and I, why would we want advertisements on the channel? Well it gives money to Graal Era for more server updates that can make the game better as a whole - I hate advertisements as well but if it helps something I enjoy then I don't see the problem.

Running The Channel
    - Around 8 Content Creators
    - 2 of the best Creators or high Admins in general will know the password to the channel and will take in all the videos of created by the other lower content creators and will inspect and post them if good.
    - Each time someone who knows the password quits or resigns, the password will be reset.
    - A created video schedule with a designated day assigned to a certain person.
    The password issue will seem a bit controversial but I am sure that can be updated to a better method easily.

I think the Creators should be based off an application and not by the 'big graal channels' out on YouTube already. If this idea does become something I do have some plans for bigger projects, spread the word.

I hope you enjoy the idea of this, once again I am not sure if they have a channel for Graal Era or if the idea has been denied in the past but hopefully you can take something from this and we could get some great content creators like myself to make something huge.

Feedback anything please

~ Asirader
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 03-26-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Not a bad idea, I like it. I think the Newspaper Team should be in charge of making the videos. Why you ask? Well, what is the purpose of a newspaper? To advertise. Henceforth, it'd be easier for them to do it than making a whole ridiculous staff team meant for making youtube videos.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I find this idea very interesting. When will the content creators be picked?
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus
    Check out my customs website www.eraqualitycustoms.weebly.com

Good Idea!
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Sure but please, i dont want the "Graaltubers" to lead the channel, especially not MrLondonuts

^^^^ also nice idea

I really like the idea
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Not a bad idea, I like it. I think the Newspaper Team should be in charge of making the videos. Why you ask? Well, what is the purpose of a newspaper? To advertise. Henceforth, it'd be easier for them to do it than making a whole ridiculous staff team meant for making youtube videos.
    People sign up to the newspaper team probably because they are decent at writing. Not because they know how to edit videos. I don't like the idea, personally. Kind of a waste of time, to be honest. It undermines the purpose of as to why the newspaper even exists on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    People sign up to the newspaper team probably because they are decent at writing. Not because they know how to edit videos. I don't like the idea, personally. Kind of a waste of time, to be honest. It undermines the purpose of as to why the newspaper even exists on here.
    Unless you have an "Advertisement Team" in where it is a combination with players who have skills of writing, editing, recording, etc. There will be 2 divisions, at the moment, within the team. There's the ones who make Youtube video, and the others who make the newspapers.
    Youtube is a great way to advertise iEra to the public. More little teens iEra grabs, more bread for Unixmad.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Thought about it too, a few months ago.

I've already created a channel, but it's yet to be discussed whether we'll actually have one or not.
    We'll probably upload GST stuff and everything there.