Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: M4 or Head Upload?

M4 or Head Upload?

OK so this is slightly bothering me (slightly being a massive understatement) I have about 11k as of now I'm making about 2k a day making pizzas. All of this working is taking a toll on my thumb and is taking up most my free time. I doubt I'll be able to keep this up much longer and will only be able to get one or the other before going back to 1k a day. I also doubt I'll be able to go straight into getting one after the other and I'll need a bit of time in between. So here's my question. What is more worth it?

A head upload will allow me alot of freedom considering my looks of course and I'll be able to make some fashion changes along with it. Also I've been rocking the same white blond guy default head forever and I'm gonna lose it if I have to go any longer. But most of all it will show my savvyness if that's even a word. Rising up in the crime world is difficult when I have some noob head that looks like JB and man do I hate JB.

On the other hand I absolutely need a decent weapon. I can't run around with an acr forever. Also I'm sick of getting my butt handed to me in with gang wars. The other question is do I want to get an M4 or a AA-12 or a Sten all are within my budget and to me atleast all will be a massive upgrade. For now I'm sticking with an M4 as my goal because I've heard it's a good all rounder and that's what I need.

So really it is a question of should I stay with my acr longer and continue to avoid gang wars like the plague, or stay with my clown mask and white suit to match I wear to cover up my noobness?
    So far my plan is get to 30k spend 20k on the upload, then slowly work towards the M4.
    (Also I know that to many 2k a day isn't much but to me it takes longer because of many variables just gonna leave it at that)

Guns are better than fashion.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

M4, no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Guns are better than fashion.
    ^^i actually agree with this.
    Who needs fashion when you have guns?!

First off tell me what you look like without upload or show
    Then I'll answer
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Upload boii
    Get them pixelated chicks

Jk M4!
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

m4 uploads are for kids who cant get a gf irl so they try to be sexy over a game

- - - Updated - - -

unless you already have good guns then uploads are fine.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Custom = skill
    Gun > Custom

idk what this is
    Well look at me, I've never had a custom, and I'm a simple fish. You should get the M4.

Guns =)