Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help on something ridiculous

Had the same problem still can't fix it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should try to restart the device. If you restart your device the computer could stop pressing by itself. It could make your computer work properly. Maybe the computer is not working well because the system could have been damaged when your cousin smashed the screen. The screen was damaged but also, the computer's system could have been damaged because your cousin could have smashed the computer very hardly. You should go to a shop and repair the whole computer. Then the computer could work properly. It is either a screen problem or a system problem that was damaged when your cousin smashed the screen.
    Last edited by Sam Winchester11; 08-13-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Smashe the screen? When he did it, the wires inside it might be forked, thus causing that crappy type thingy

Era Newspaper Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    OK so on my birthday last year I got a new iPad,
    but less than 2 weeks ago, my little cousin threw his laptop over it and smashed the whole screen.
    I took it somewhere to fix it and after it, it came out as good as new.
    But one small problem, sometimes when i turn it on and start playing, it starts pressing by itself and won't stop until I restart the device.
    So the problem is obviously from the new screen is it?
    And is there any possible way to stop that? Because I get furious over that and I get this close to throw the iPad from the window.
    And all the new screens are like that and is that normal to happen? or i just bumped into a stupid shop and basically ruined everything?
    I know this looks silly but hey, I know 0 in those stuff, so go gentle on me please
    When I got my 5c screen fixed my phone did the same exact thing with the movement by its self , and I noticed it mostly did it while playing while it charged , so maybe not play with it charging ??
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

The dirty screen have nothing to do with that, it's just that the guy who fixed the iPad have done something wrong. You can ask for a refund in this case.

Or it also might be a problem with a magnet case. If you have one you should remove it ; I had problems using my iOS devices because of it.
    Hello people

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You my good friend have internal screen damage
    This Is the correct answer,

- - - Updated - - -

I'f you don have Any internal screen damage, Try Taking a cloth and Clean the whole Screen, If you have a protector (glass) Remove it and Then clean it, After cleaning check, if it still occurs, Take It to your repairer and Tell him the problem ,

Draw not your bow, till your arrow is fixed.