Thread: GST qualification by base battle

GST qualification by base battle

As I know the best 4 gangs from base battle arena will arive in GST 2016, in old forum we had thread in which one thing was said about scores, someones said that your gang earns one point per win and lose one point per lose, is it true? I want to see the answer from somebody of admins, so i will know 100% info

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

" I've been getting this question frequently about revealing scores for GST qualifiers, so I'll answer it publicly: we've decided not to reveal the scores until the end of the week, because last year it resulted in some problems. Gangs at the top got lazy and stopped playing, while gangs at the bottom got discouraged and stopped playing(and hence there was no competition). So this year we decided to keep it a mystery so everybody tries their best the entire week "

"Also, Scoring for GST Qualifiers: Basing hours are calculated as they always have been-- Rack up gang hours by holding bases. Base Battle and Multiplex GangSpar is based on [WINS - LOSSES = SCORE]. The top 4 gangs in each of the three categores during the qualifying week (6/3/16 - 6/10/16) will advance to GST 2016 "

"GST is supposed to be a challenge to show what gang is "the best"; not the one that can rack up the most wins. If it were just WINS, it would be a matter of grinding. Grinding does not equate to talent; losses should be considered in the determination of a gang's standing =D"

-Meph

Okay, thanks much, dude, you gave me full and good info!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Yes- Morganga's information is correct - I gave that announcement on our Discord server.

Thanks, Morganga for relaying that message
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Thank meph, not me, I just copy pasted this

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Yes- Morganga's information is correct - I gave that announcement on our Discord server.

Thanks, Morganga for relaying that message
    np haha
    Last edited by Morganga; 07-13-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    "Also, Scoring for GST Qualifiers: Basing hours are calculated as they always have been-- Rack up gang hours by holding bases. Base Battle and Multiplex GangSpar is based on [WINS - LOSSES = SCORE]. The top 4 gangs in each of the three categores during the qualifying week (6/3/16 - 6/10/16) will advance to GST 2016 "
    i'm assuming you mean this week, 7/3/16-7/10/16...?

Good eye, Kev!

Yeah, my mistake. =D

Qualifying week goes from 7/3/16 - 7/10/16
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Good eye, Kev!

Yeah, my mistake. =D

Qualifying week goes from 7/3/16 - 7/10/16

no worries lol and thanks for clarifying