Thread: Operation Priority: Renault FT Variant Database (my book)

Operation Priority: Renault FT Variant Database (my book)

Hey tankies,

I'd like to share my book with you guys. It's currently in version 1.6, a newer version (1.7) is in the works. Of course, it's about a tank, my favorite tank, the Renault FT.

Renault FT variant database

No Renault FT Left Behind

Operation Priority is a project to discover every Renault FT variant from all countries that ever handled these vehicles. Since the birth of the original prototype, this famous tank sprouted numerous variants, and all of them are identified in this informational database. Despite the FT’s significance, many designs are hidden and obscure. This database will reveal these secretive vehicles. Each database page will feature a Renault FT variant and the specific vehicle will be described in a detailed summary. These statements are listed as vehicle name, vehicle type, and background details. They are accompanied by images of a vehicle sprite and an actual picture or illustration of the variant. All vehicles mentioned in the database are historical and have existed in some way, shape, or form.

A unique feature is that this database is open to change forever. If you discover any errors or like to add information, tell the author below in the Operation Priority Tip Box section of his website.

Here's the book, enjoy the read
    http://media.wix.com/ugd/8834f8_22be...e860ad74b6.pdf

86 Pages uhm, i never knew you liked tanks like that ! Only thought it was your in game name.
    I don't understand, did you and 2 other peoples made this book, or did you made it solo?
    Anyways thats a lot of work you should of done, is tanks your current/future irl job? Great work so much tanks and informations are in here

I will try to read a bit, the interface look cool, nice pictures, nice stuff, cool to know that france used thoses tanks :0 I didnt read a lot, but is this tank just your fav, or is it really over powered and destroys everything?

Why is the "Content" in french?
    Edit -- nvm they're just the tittles

I made it myself.
    I'm looking toward a career in tank design, yes.

There's more than just the French variants in the book, other nations have another section in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    I made it myself.
    I'm looking toward a career in tank design, yes.

There's more than just the French variants in the book, other nations have another section in the back.
    Are you gonna publish it in the future? I mean print it, and sell it in shops and stores?

Nah, it's free online on my website. I don't want to make money off it.

Fricking sick! Read the first 6 pages, and it's really well written and informative, good on you!

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Thanks sir.

That's what the world calls committed. Good on ya
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dealing memes on the down low ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice I had a public speak on the tanks of WW1 and thier origins. The Renault was one of my topics since it was the first tank with a rotary cannon and engine in back driver in front design.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!