View Poll Results: What should you receive an Event Coin for?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • EC

1 50.00%
  • Post Number

1 50.00%

Thread: Post Number to EC System

Post Number to EC System

Okay, so this is honestly probably going to be an infamous opinion since most of the people here like to post frequently; but I really think this system is flawed. I think you should get EC's per rep bar or something of the sort though to keep quality posts flowing. Any opinions?
    Last edited by Distorted; 07-06-2016 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Okay, so this is honestly probably going to be an infamous opinion since most of the people here like to post frequently; but I really think this system is flawed. I think you should get EC's per rep bar or something of the sort though to keep quality posts flowing. Any opinions?
    Fixed. I agree with this statement though merely 1 ec per rep bar doesn't seen coherent.

Also your tally, it the two options are EC and post, rather than rep bar and post.

I cant login my vb5 acc here so i made a new one,
    we might see some people spamming posts .-. so na ah
    and if per rep bar then everyone has +1 ec cuz some of us only has 1 rep bar lol
    and people would be spamming guides just to earn reps which are sometimes useful and annoying since other guides are repeating or just copied

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    I cant login my vb5 acc here so i made a new one,
    we might see some people spamming posts .-. so na ah
    and if per rep bar then everyone has +1 ec cuz some of us only has 1 rep bar lol
    and people would be spamming guides just to earn reps which are sometimes useful and annoying since other guides are repeating or just copied
    We have 1k post for an EC in the other forums, but no one ever reached 1k before we switched back to vb4