Thread: Add new automated bot games/events

Lightbulb Add new automated bot games/events

The current ones are certainly getting stale to say the least, I say we add new events, current events I have in mind are as follows.

-ctf (providing people are notified that this event was added to the bot games then i'm sure it'd easily get enough player as this is a crowd pleaser)

-Zombie tag (similar to haunted that was hosted on other servers such as pc Era and UN) (One team are zombies are must touch the opposing survivors to win, they must kill all within the time limit to win, the suvivors must either survive long enough or kill off all the zombies to win)

-Reaction test/standoff (One by one players are pitted against each other, after the given a amount of seconds they must shoot their guns, the first to fire is the winner, if pressed before the time limit then the player is disqualified) again very similar to events on pc servers.

-Cops and robbers (Another UN inspired event, majority of players are put into the robbers side and must pass the line protected by the cops, if hit by a bullet they are disqualified, could use a dedicated gun rather than the players on guns).

-Protect the city (Very similar to cops and robbers, in this event majority of players are behind the walls defending the city, the invaders must dodge bullets and touch the city walls, if they do this they win. The defense must eliminate all invaders to win)

-Maze (Players must journey through a maze to the center, if they do this they win, they only have a set time limit and must dodge traps that will slow them down along the way e.g sand, traps)

Think many of these aren't good? Think they are? Have some of your own? Comment down below !

I would play standoff just for fun.

Standoff just test your Ping from the server.

Standoff looks hella competitive

Maze is a bit stale though, should be a randomly generated maze race, first to get to the exit wins.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Standoff looks hella competitive

Maze is a bit stale though, should be a randomly generated maze race, first to get to the exit wins.
    Perhaps it would be better this way, I also think that making players start from different sides/positions would make it more challenging rather than players simply following each other, though this would require the maze to be rather large. What do you think about this?

Simon Says: Bot puts out random commands (i.e. press the grab or down button, or down then grab; you get the idea) and if a player fails to do said command then said player will get kicked. Or something of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Perhaps it would be better this way, I also think that making players start from different sides/positions would make it more challenging rather than players simply following each other, though this would require the maze to be rather large. What do you think about this?
    oOOOo

nice idea, trying to get to the middle. All paths are random, so no complaining! (No idea how to make this work though)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Simon Says: Bot puts out random commands (i.e. press the grab or down button, or down then grab; you get the idea) and if a player fails to do said command then said player will get kicked. Or something of the sort.
    This is a great idea, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Simple yet challenging! I like it, let's hope staff development do.

Though perhaps instead an item could be added to the player and this item could have different commands e.g jump, sit, move up. This would make it easier to perform the action.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    oOOOo

nice idea, trying to get to the middle. All paths are random, so no complaining! (No idea how to make this work though)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a great idea, love it.
    We're merely suggesting ideas, leave that up to the developers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Simple yet challenging! I like it, let's hope staff development do.

Though perhaps instead an item could be added to the player and this item could have different commands e.g jump, sit, move up. This would make it easier to perform the action.

- - - Updated - - -

We're merely suggesting ideas, leave that up to the developers lol.
    indeed.

Simon says is gonna be the most competitive event ever, it should be added to the Event House as well as Bot Event.

How about Rock, Paper, Scissors?

b..bump!