Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL- Updated Gun Stats (Old)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's not a significant enough change. 20 is still one of the highest clip sizes for 8-9 damage guns. Doing that would basically make it like an old gm4 just with more freeze and double the spread.
    Nerf the metal storm

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Little question off-topic question, already made this on other thread, but on here I think I will have a awnser faster. Is the P2K a fictional weapon?

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a significant enough change. 20 is still one of the highest clip sizes for 8-9 damage guns. Doing that would basically make it like an old gm4 just with more freeze and double the spread.
    I didn't got it, you're planning to give its old stats with a higher freeze?

Metal storm fine for a 150k gun its still ez to beat with bar

Fast firerate doesn't need to be gone completely, the issue was that some guns shot too fast with no disadvantage (eg higher freeze to compensate).

Guns that were changed outside of the listed 'problem guns' were only changed so that they wouldn't become better than some of the nerfed guns eg- Morano Thompson.

Gun itself wasn't really an issue, but it would have become a much better gun for its price if it wasn't slowed down. I would like to see the morano have a faster firerate, so might bring it back in exchange for giving it slightly more freeze if people would prefer that
    Name - Ion Carbine
    Freeze - 0.14
    Firerate - 0.29
    Spread - 0.01
    Clip - 10
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Ion Carbine has disadvantage of low clip.

Name - Ion SMG
    Freeze - 0.13
    Firerate - 0.33
    Spread - 0.06
    Clip - 12
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Ion SMG has the disadvantage of low clip & moderate firerate.

Name - Ion Pistol
    Freeze - 0.1575
    Firerate - 0.225
    Spread - 0.11
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Ion Pistols has a slightly higher freeze than Ion Carbine & Ion SMG but its still above average freeze of 0.17.

It seems no significant disadvantage when compared to Ion Carbine & Ion SMG.
    Ion Carbine below average clip & 0 spread.
    Ion Carbine with below average clip & firerate.

The weakness Ion Pistol doesn't seem as glaringly obvious as the other Ion Guns.

Ion Carbine & Ion SMG can be outspammed by M4s higher spread & clip but Ion Pistols can be?

Spas 12 shotgun and A-91 Added.

Name: A-91
    Freeze: 0.15
    Firerate: 0.345
    Spread: 0.075
    Clip: 25
    Reload: 0.3
    Bullets: 1
    Auto: Y
    Stacked: N

Name: Spas-12
    Freeze: 0.2 | 0.4
    Firerate: 0.37 | 0.55
    Spread: 0.02 | 0.125
    Clip: 8| 4
    Reload: 0.35 | 0.42
    Bullets: 4 | 6
    Auto: N
    Stacked: N | Y

(Spas-12 has 2 modes, Normal and Incendiary. Normal does not deal stacked damage, and does 8 damage. The Incendiary mode does 1 damage per bullet stacked, plus an additional 2 damage as a result of the burn damage which happens 100% of the time. In total if you hit all 6 shots the Incendiary mode does 11-13 damage. 4 Shots will leave them at roughly 3 hp.)

The benefit of the Incendiary mode is because of the additional burn damage, even if you only hit 1 bullet it'll still burn them for more damage than you would hitting them with 1 bullet from some higher damage stacked shotguns.

Spas 12 shotgun and A-91 Added.

Name: A-91
    Freeze: 0.15
    Firerate: 0.345
    Spread: 0.075
    Clip: 25
    Reload: 0.3
    Bullets: 1
    Auto: Y
    Stacked: N

Name: Spas-12
    Freeze: 0.2 | 0.4
    Firerate: 0.37 | 0.55
    Spread: 0.02 | 0.125
    Clip: 8| 4
    Reload: 0.35 | 0.42
    Bullets: 4 | 6
    Auto: N
    Stacked: N | Y

(Spas-12 has 2 modes, Normal and Incendiary. Normal does not deal stacked damage, and does 8 damage. The Incendiary mode does 1 damage per bullet stacked, plus an additional 2 damage as a result of the burn damage which happens 100% of the time. In total if you hit all 6 shots the Incendiary mode does 11-13 damage. 4 Shots will leave them at roughly 3 hp.)

The benefit of the Incendiary mode is because of the additional burn damage, even if you only hit 1 bullet it'll still burn them for more damage than you would hitting them with 1 bullet from some higher damage stacked shotguns.
    Are those new guns?
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    The stats seem kinda OP on paper, but I haven't actually seen them in use (I referring to the two new guns)

Why does the Spas-12 normal mode shoot 2 bullets instead of the advertised 4? Kind of a scam thing to do, unless it always shot 4 but was nerfed down to 2 or just a bug. I hope it's a bug because as it currently stands it's a medicore Shipka with a flame gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Why does the Spas-12 normal mode shoot 2 bullets instead of the advertised 4? Kind of a scam thing to do, unless it always shot 4 but was nerfed down to 2 or just a bug. I hope it's a bug because as it currently stands it's a medicore Shipka with a flame gimmick.
    It doesn't shoot 2 it shoots 4 it just has very low spread. It's 30k less than shipka so it isn't exactly expected to be its equal if that's what you were thinking

It doesn't shoot 2 it shoots 4 it just has very low spread. It's 30k less than shipka so it isn't exactly expected to be its equal if that's what you were thinking
    I wasn't expecting a Shipka. The spread is extremely low that you barely even see the 4 bullets. It should be buffed up just a bit because all I keep seeing is 2 bullets. I will have no issue buying but with that low spread, it don't feel exactly like a shotgun.