Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL- Updated Gun Stats (Old)

Banned Capo
    So, is chem still gonna good I think it's gonna be nerfed?
    Last edited by z7654321; 08-11-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Still debating whether I go for Bar or minigun
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Been a while now, I think most people have gotten used to the changes. I just wanted some feedback on whether there were any guns that are maybe too strong now (eg pdw sd) or could use a minor buff.

Not interested in guns that have already had their stats changed, only guns that were left untouched.

Reason I am asking this is because I want to be able to hyperthetically 'finalise' the stats of the weapons currently in the game to a point where the currently existing guns would never have to have their stats changed again and any future balancing would just be on new gun releases within the first few months or if there were any features added that effected all guns (eg increased hp- not saying that's happening just an example of what a new feature that could mean guns might need to be tweaked for).

This would mean you wouldn't have to worry about guns being changed after you buy them. I know it sucks, but the nature of how graal is (where it's an ongoing server, not a game with sequels like COD where they can just do their major rebalancing in the next game) and the fact that there have been multiple gun admins, all doing their own changes; result in a clash of gun stats where there are some guns that are OP for their price, or just overly good. (Bar, chemgun, p2k were all OP in their own rights and were each given their stats by 3 different people which is what i'm getting at).

Name - AK74u SD
    Freeze - 0.175
    Firerate - 0.27
    Spread - 0.09
    Clip - 18
    Reload - 0.4
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

Name - CM901
    Freeze - 0.16
    Firerate - 0.245
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 0.05
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - Default Rifle
    Freeze - 0.185
    Firerate - 0.2688
    Spread - 1
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.35
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - Ion Pistol
    Freeze - 0.1575
    Firerate - 0.225
    Spread - 0.11
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - PBP AutoRifle
    Freeze - 0.12
    Firerate - 0.25
    Spread - 0.165
    Clip - 30
    Reload - 0.4
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - PDW SD
    Freeze - 0.17
    Firerate - 0.275
    Spread - 0.06
    Clip - 13
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

All fast firerate especially Ion Pistol.
    I'm interested in some of them, tell me which you're going to nerf.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Been a while now, I think most people have gotten used to the changes. I just wanted some feedback on whether there were any guns that are maybe too strong now (eg pdw sd) or could use a minor buff.

Not interested in guns that have already had their stats changed, only guns that were left untouched.

Reason I am asking this is because I want to be able to hyperthetically 'finalise' the stats of the weapons currently in the game to a point where the currently existing guns would never have to have their stats changed again and any future balancing would just be on new gun releases within the first few months or if there were any features added that effected all guns (eg increased hp- not saying that's happening just an example of what a new feature that could mean guns might need to be tweaked for).

This would mean you wouldn't have to worry about guns being changed after you buy them. I know it sucks, but the nature of how graal is (where it's an ongoing server, not a game with sequels like COD where they can just do their major rebalancing in the next game) and the fact that there have been multiple gun admins, all doing their own changes; result in a clash of gun stats where there are some guns that are OP for their price, or just overly good. (Bar, chemgun, p2k were all OP in their own rights and were each given their stats by 3 different people which is what i'm getting at).
    The AK74 needs a buff
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by *Lex View Post
    M16 doesn't need a 1 dmg increase, its already a great gun for its price

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Maybe the damage could be increased by 0.5.

So maybe, the guns will finalised with its new stats so, but there still some guns that has a high firerate so i agree.

Fast firerate doesn't need to be gone completely, the issue was that some guns shot too fast with no disadvantage (eg higher freeze to compensate).

Guns that were changed outside of the listed 'problem guns' were only changed so that they wouldn't become better than some of the nerfed guns eg- Morano Thompson.

Gun itself wasn't really an issue, but it would have become a much better gun for its price if it wasn't slowed down. I would like to see the morano have a faster firerate, so might bring it back in exchange for giving it slightly more freeze if people would prefer that

- - - Updated - - -

You can try out the Morano now if you have it, I increased the auto firerate just added abit more freeze instead

Nerf the clip back to 20 and give it's old fire rate

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Nerf the clip back to 20 and give it's old fire rate
    That's not a significant enough change. 20 is still one of the highest clip sizes for 8-9 damage guns. Doing that would basically make it like an old gm4 just with more freeze and double the spread.