Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL- Updated Gun Stats (Old)

Wait...., A-91 can't reload underwater

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    I wasn't expecting a Shipka. The spread is extremely low that you barely even see the 4 bullets. It should be buffed up just a bit because all I keep seeing is 2 bullets. I will have no issue buying but with that low spread, it don't feel exactly like a shotgun.
    Does it have to feel like every other shotgun? it's meant to be something different. If you want a standard shotgun feeling mode then that is what the incendiary mode is for. It would be completely OP if the main mode had spread. How it is allows it to still be good up close, but also be decent at range as the bullets spread out more the further they go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khanh View Post
    Wait...., A-91 can't reload underwater
    Nope, that's why you get 25 bullets

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Does it have to feel like every other shotgun? it's meant to be something different. If you want a standard shotgun feeling mode then that is what the incendiary mode is for. It would be completely OP if the main mode had spread. How it is allows it to still be good up close, but also be decent at range as the bullets spread out more the further they go
    Yet the incendiary mode has a high TTK. You're not going to realistically hit all 6 shots 4 times. The DoT is so little that you can pretty much heal up without much issue. I understand the price is at 90k due to the two modes but Spas feels weak in comparison to something cheaper such as the AA12. That shoots 3 bullets, faster RoF, and a low hit timer. Only thing holding the AA12 back is the freeze and inability to move when firing auto yet that's rectified by tapping than holding. Spas definitely does not feel like a 90k gun.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Yet the incendiary mode has a high TTK. You're not going to realistically hit all 6 shots 4 times. The DoT is so little that you can pretty much heal up without much issue. I understand the price is at 90k due to the two modes but Spas feels weak in comparison to something cheaper such as the AA12. That shoots 3 bullets, faster RoF, and a low hit timer. Only thing holding the AA12 back is the freeze and inability to move when firing auto yet that's rectified by tapping than holding. Spas definitely does not feel like a 90k gun.
    Are you basing this off having used it yourself or just based on what you think?

The price does not even factor that it has 2 modes. Even if the Spas didn't have the 2nd mode, it would still be priced at 90k as a result of the base stats it has. It's actually a very good gun in both base pking and outside pking. Maybe even in spar but I haven't had a chance to try it there yet so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Are you basing this off having used it yourself or just based on what you think?

The price does not even factor that it has 2 modes. Even if the Spas didn't have the 2nd mode, it would still be priced at 90k as a result of the base stats it has. It's actually a very good gun in both base pking and outside pking. Maybe even in spar but I haven't had a chance to try it there yet so idk.
    I was basing it off from what I seen but now that I bought it, I take some of my points back. Normal mode is pretty good. I now see wym with the small spread and the 4 bullets finally coming. Probably my fav PK gun to use right now. Incendiary mode has it uses, but mostly niche. So yeah it's worth 90k and a nice breath of uniqueness with the two different modes. Are these the only two guns being released or are there plans for more?

Can we please fix the glitch where it doesn't allow me to switch between firemodes on the Spas-12? I can just reequip the gun but that takes time and it's annoying as all hell.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

So, 2 days ago, i bought a Sawed AK, and i didnt know the gun stat is different from here, in game, i only have 16 clips instead of 35....,rof is actually 0.45(i tested it with auto tapper) and the hit timer is very high... Took me 6 to 7 shots to kill a afk...., can someone buff it back please? I dont want spend 90k on this crap...

Bitzsam: ''NO!''

Quote Originally Posted by im BmO ChOp View Post
    So, 2 days ago, i bought a Sawed AK, and i didnt know the gun stat is different from here, in game, i only have 16 clips instead of 35....,rof is actually 0.45(i tested it with auto tapper) and the hit timer is very high... Took me 6 to 7 shots to kill a afk...., can someone buff it back please? I dont want spend 90k on this crap...
    Sawed ak isn't really supposed to be mainly used for PK. It's good at spar though.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

But the thing is the gun stat is different from the forum, which makes it unfair, because i cant get a full refund or change to a same priced gun