Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I think that Purchased guns (Auctions not included) should be able to be refunded 50%

I think that Purchased guns (Auctions not included) should be able to be refunded 50%

This is kind of like an issue, but also a suggestion at the same time. I'll explain.

I've bought many guns in the past with gralats (Not including auctions), and I have regretted purchasing them. This is the issue, The issue is that your not able to get refunds from guns that you have not bought. Which I don't think that is right because I have bought expensive guns which I don't even use anymore, so they're pretty much pointless.

So what I have in mind to fix this, because I'm sure many people feel the same way I do, by buying guns that they regret buying after a while. So let's get straight into the suggestion. I think that you should be allowed to refund any guns of your choice. Yet, here's the main factor of it. You know How bodies and heads can be refunded for half it's price after 2 hours? Well that would be the same scenario for refunding guns. However, You won't get the full price after buying it. Once you buy it, even after 1 minute, you cannot refund it for it's full price. Now what can you refund it for you may ask? Well you can refund it for half the price you bought it for. <---- That is my suggestion.

Other things to mention

- You cannot refund auctioned guns
    - You can't refund EC guns

If anyone has taken their time to read this, thank you.
    If any moderators could respond to this mentioning whether or not they can work on it please do ASAP, Thank you,
    Scope.

- - - Updated - - -

Your not able to get refund for guns that you have bought* Sorry I made this at 100pm.

I can't tell you how many times this has been suggested. Unfortunately staff are reluctant to implement this suggestion.

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    Wrong section... Moved.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Suggested many times, snk said that he is adding a guns refund system to era in Q&A 2 years ago, still nothing.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

One reason staff don't want to add this into the game is because of account trolling.
    People that have access to your account can refund all your guns and spend the money.
    But again you should never give people access to your account in the first place.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I remember meph saying something like: If guns were tradeable, who will ever buy the gun, for exemple ghost m4, to 187k when its availible at a lower price on the trades tables, no one.
    So snk and unixmad will lose $$. Thats why its a no.

This bad english tho

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    I remember meph saying something like: If guns were tradeable, who will ever buy the gun, for exemple ghost m4, to 187k when its availible at a lower price on the trades tables, no one.
    So snk and unixmad will lose $$. Thats why its a no.

This bad english tho
    Hes not asking to make it tradeable. Just refundable. Unixmad won't be losing money considering they are handing out virtual money and they already have the suckers money.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Hes not asking to make it tradeable. Just refundable. Unixmad won't be losing money considering they are handing out virtual money and they already have the suckers money.
    O hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    but that refunded is money that hasnt been purchased, thus, reducing profits