Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scores for GST Qualifiers (As of right now)

Scores for GST Qualifiers (As of right now)

Hello!

I've decided to announce the current qualifier scores, so you guys can see where you stand right now.
    This way, going into the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), you know how you need to perform =D.

I do remind you that boosting will get you disqualified, as was the case with Royal Dragons earlier this week.
    Don't let it happen to you!

I have not included the Basing hours, because you guys already have a live scoreboard that can give you a good idea of where you stand.

Without further ado, here are the top 10 scores, as of Thursday, 7/7/2016 at 18PM EST
    The top 4 scores in each category will qualify for GST 2016, and you have until Sunday morning (about 10AM EST) to get there.

Do note that they are calculated by [WINS - LOSSES = SCORE]

MULTIPLEX GANG SPAR TOP 10:
    1) Magus4Lyfe - 795
    2) Wario - 449
    3) Tetris - 28
    4) Messiah - 25

5) Directionz - 12
    6) ForZa - 7
    7) iSkuxx - 5
    8) Swavai - 5
    9) Papi Chulo - 3
    10) TheBloodz - 3

MULTIPLEX BASE BATTLE TOP 10:
    1) Deny - 385
    2) PurpleAlien - 289
    3) Club - 240
    4) SmackedGST - 231

5) Enigmatic - 211
    6) GPN - 87
    7) LethalInjection - 75
    8) Mien Forever - 39
    9) Awaked - 36
    10) Yawn - 16
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Boi first

Wow I forgot about gst ;-;
    Lel

Funny how deny uses members
    Was with them since day and they replaced me with a new guy who didnt even help
    Last edited by imaginary; 07-07-2016 at 07:23 PM.

I doubt magus4lyfe will enter .. Uhm

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    I doubt magus4lyfe will enter .. Uhm
    they're so behind they can't come back!

Zephlyn
    It's so surprising that GS is so easy to qualify. My gang is already qualifying by Base Battle, but I highly recommend to GS now if you want to qualify, the chances to qualify at GS are very high.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    It's so surprising that GS is so easy to qualify. My gang is already qualifying by Base Battle, but I highly recommend to GS now if you want to qualify, the chances to qualify at GS are very high.
    Wario and Magus are sitting is gs all day giving people loses....

Also SmackedGST is possibly boosting wins, someone check the logs and you'll see.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post

Also SmackedGST is possibly boosting wins, someone check the logs and you'll see.
    No they arent

Are gang names allowed to be changed?

Also PurpleAlien and Tetris I've heard merged into one just using PurpleAlien but i guess thats not confirmed. not sure if that will change anything.
    Last edited by killakev; 07-08-2016 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Yes, the lack of competition in Gang Spar this week has been really bugging me.
    This is the main reason that I wanted to release the scores early; a score of 25 is not sufficient to qualify a gang for GST, in my opinion.

Hopefully, seeing how low the bar is set will encourage people to come and fight.

Yeah, it seems they're playing the role of gatekeeper for the GS Qualifiers.
    I kind of see it as a good thing; they're providing a barrier of entry and weeding out the gangs that don't make the cut.
    Thank you for trying to preserve the validity of the matches =D

I looked into it today, as I got a couple of reports about them as well.
    I didn't see anything that was unexpected.

Most of the reports that came in suggested that SmackedGST were boosting off of the gang "rich gang for life", during the 10PM-Midnight hours of July 6 (all times EST).
    Of the 286 wins that SmackedGST has accumulated in BaseBattle since qualifiers have begun, "rich gang for life" accounts for 11 (3.8%)

Also, it looks like "rich gang for life" was a newbie gang, who hadn't expressed interest in BaseBattle until 10:21PM EST on July 6, 2016.
    Throughout that night, they entered in 23 matches, and accumulated a score of -19 (2 wins, 21 losses).

Out of their 21 losses that night, 11 went to SmackedGST.
    On the surface, that sounds a lot like boosting, but upon further inspection, there wasn't too many other gangs joining at this time.
    It just so happens that Deny also claimed a good fraction of Rich Gang's losses; which was interesting because most of the boost reports were coming from Deny members.

Putting the pieces together, I can gather that Deny had just the bare minimum number of players active in the lobby, while SmackedGST / Rich Gang had considerably more.
    It isn't SmackedGST's fault that Deny didn't have enough members online to compete as actively as Rich Gang did.

This is just the nature of having a game with different timezones.
    I cannot penalize a gang just because no other gangs were showing up to compete.

As many of you are aware, we do have a system in play to limit the affect that this lack of competition has during these periods of downtime.
    If a gang is consecutively winning against another gang, only the first three wins are counted.

Given this, only 6 of those 11 wins that SmackedGST claimed over Rich Gang were counted.

As always, I will continue to be vigilant with monitoring the logs for foul play.

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    Are gang names allowed to be changed?
    I would not recommend it, at least, during qualifiers.

When I'm going through logs and tabbing up the scores, I'm looking at the gang name.

So if you have KevGang1 from Sunday through Thursday, and accumulate 300 wins,
    Then change your name to KevGang2 from Thursday through Saturday, accumulating 200 more wins,

There is a chance that those 200 wins will not be counted, because my logs will identify them as two separate gangs.

It's possible that we have a log that records gang name changes(including time and date), but I don't know that for fact.
    So to make sure that your wins are all accounted for, I would at least wait until after qualifiers, and we have identified you as the owner of a qualifying gang.
    Last edited by Meph; 07-08-2016 at 03:09 AM.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!