Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lex's weapons

Lex's weapons

HYPEEE anywho since this is the third time im making this thread might as well put all of my best stuff. prepare for image overload.

Here is what im currently working on

Delt Graphics Team

this scythe wow

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    this scythe wow
    Its no where near done (: i still need to smooth out the whole transformation.

Delt Graphics Team

Era Newspaper Staff
    Love the weapons ! Scythe looks so cool !!
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

I like the weapon, but it does need work. Loving your creativity, even if it was shown in TV.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Why does it always make transparencies black :/

Delt Graphics Team

Jesus Christ, Lexon is spewing out these amazing weapons like a machine!

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    HYPEEE anywho since this is the third time I'm making this thread might as well put all of my best stuff. prepare for image overload.

Here is what im currently working on
    Vision of Confluence, Last Word, Red Death, Ray Gun Mark 2? Damn good taste. I DARE you to make a paralyzer from bo2 zombies <3

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Vision of Confluence, Last Word, Red Death, Ray Gun Mark 2? Damn good taste. I DARE you to make a paralyzer from bo2 zombies <3
    Ive been challenged to do it before but its WAY too complex to put it into pixels it would have to be like twice the size of a normal gun

Delt Graphics Team

If you want me to take your graphics seriously then you need to stop using references/ edits of any kind from other peoples work. Straight away I can see you've edited from my hawkmoon/ last word, even using the same template layout that my lastword had who knows what else.
    I don't care if people edit my work to learn but when you post it and claim it as yours then you aren't doing yourself any favours.
    Your sythe is actually good and is creative, do more things like that and stop bringing yourself down by using other peoples things because then I cannot tell whether you have actually came up with the ideas yourself, or recreated/ edited something someone else did.

It's ok to do edits when you are a beginner, but you shouldn't get into the habit of doing them, and then uploading them as your own work because then it will be all you rely on and this is not the first time you have been called out for doing this.