Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Things i made

You chose a birds eye view for your reference photo. Lol

But I get it's your style and it would be dumb to make an artist lose their style and originality. It's not my thing, but I can respect it

i didnt use the photo as reference when i made it i just show the plant shape with it to him xd
    but you are right in graal there are different perspectives who works good at some you can see the top of the object some are just the front back or sides

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i was going for this shape for the morph wich is pretty flat if you talk about the way it suppost to be symmetrical with the body it is symmetrical i didnt realy understand you there the hands of the mushroom maybe could be taller in the side view "the mouth looks like a bat" i dont realy get your point there it was suppost to be like monster mouth with sharp teeth also if what you saying is that there should be no shading under the mushroom because the top of it thats not realy good to do because shading should show the shape of an object and it shows it , there is not realy texture for a mushroom its just smooth if you know what i mean
    also there is nothing wrong with copy paste parts in pixel art the back should be like the front just with no face and details that there is in the front view
    anyways you are right about the overall part i should have make it more smooth there with the shading thanks
    I was never talking about your plat morph, I'm talking about the MUSHROOM MORPH, I never said a thing about your plant morph. Yes, copy and pasting is wrong in this case because as you can see, the bite mark in the frontal view is misplaced in the back view because it's on the other side when it should be behind the bite mark you originally put on the LEFT SIDE OF THE MUSHROOM. Also, mushrooms aren't flat, the top should be rounded off.

Spoiler
    By the way, I don't know where you got the plant morph thing, I mentioned the word mushroom seven times in my post.

oh i was taking this "I'd be happy to point out your flaws on your morph" as the plant morph because i talk about it before you reply my bad i guess
    anyways you are right about the bite mark its not the copy paste problem i just didnt notice it
    i guess the top could improve to be more round but i kind of liked it that style i dont think its that bad but yea could use improve , thanks

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Shading looks irregular and overall, funny.
    The only thing there that looks decent is the gun.

i agree its irregular dont know how its funny i guess the top hat is little different but i like it this style of shading i dont like shade things too simple

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i agree its irregular dont know how its funny i guess the top hat is little different but i like it this style of shading i dont like shade things too simple
    This is what I go by

Always simple and clean.
    Never complex and messy.

Sure you could try complex but if you know you're not good enough, you should stick to simple.

i agree with you i might not do it perfect but i find what i did nice otherwise i would not let it in game and i belive i will improve with it with time and get better with my style

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I was never talking about your plat morph, I'm talking about the MUSHROOM MORPH, I never said a thing about your plant morph. Yes, copy and pasting is wrong in this case because as you can see, the bite mark in the frontal view is misplaced in the back view because it's on the other side when it should be behind the bite mark you originally put on the LEFT SIDE OF THE MUSHROOM. Also, mushrooms aren't flat, the top should be rounded off.

Spoiler
    By the way, I don't know where you got the plant morph thing, I mentioned the word mushroom seven times in my post.

Not all mushrooms are rounded there are some that are actually flat. But then again I don't know which type of mush WreX based the morph on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Not all mushrooms are rounded there are some that are actually flat. But then again I don't know which type of mush WreX based the morph on.
    If people do not know what they're looking at within a couple seconds, the artist has failed their job.