Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Things i made

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    My first gun won a competition, theres no excuse about being a beginner. if youre gonna start, might as well start right.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    its not rly matter how u start i can be better then every one here if i want the problem is the time it will take me too do it u know all needed to be better is time and is trying to be better

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    its not rly matter how u start i can be better then every one here if i want the problem is the time it will take me too do it u know all needed to be better is time and is trying to be better
    But youre not better, What i was saying was the excuse that "well its my first gun so it can be bad" it doesnt matter if its your first or 500th, It should stillbe good. You cant take criticism...just please stop defending yourself and listen.

Delt Graphics Team

But youre not better, What i was saying was the excuse that "well its my first gun so it can be bad" it doesnt matter if its your first or 500th, It should stillbe good. You cant take criticism...just please stop defending yourself and listen.

sure i can take criticism and i just told him im starter with guns i didnt mean that "its my first gun so it can be bad" im just bad with guns and im trying to be better

sure i can take criticism and i just told him im starter with guns i didnt mean that "its my first gun so it can be bad" im just bad with guns and im trying to be better
    Then why dont you apply the criticism people give you? you add unnecessary animations to things, and use that same brown color.

Last edited by Kieran2820; 11-17-2016 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Profanity is not tolerated.

Delt Graphics Team

Then why dont you apply the criticism people give you? you add unnecessary animations to things, and use that same brown color.

this gun is grey if u cant see and i read the criticism and try to fix it in the next thing i made i dont hurry to be good im taking my time.. and its not a problem to remove the animation i just like it
    Last edited by Tricky; 11-17-2016 at 11:50 PM. Reason: taking vulgarity out of quoted message

Keep it up. You'll get better in time

rusty hat

rusty hat
    dont understand why a hat would be rusty...

Delt Graphics Team

dont understand why a hat would be rusty...

srsly.. its 2d game there is allot of wierd hat

- - - Updated - - -

and this hat is made from metal

rusty hat
    Rust on a non metal hat? Please tell me your joking
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school